You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The cunting Daily Mail thread.

Chris

The thing with this poppygate is there has been England fixtures on or around November 11th before. In 2006 we played Croatia in Euro qualifier...It's the usual Daily Mail xenophobic band wagon jumping, and now they are trying to blame this woman for it, which totally fits in with the narrative they pursue.

It's the same as when they forced clubs to wear them, I buy a poppy but it should be a individual choice if you want to or not, no doubt next time they'll insist boxers have a poppy on each glove.

The fact that it's the Nazi loving Mail that is blowing the trumpet for this makes it all the more nauseating .

Senegalese pen-pusher, 54, is revealed as the enforcer stopping footballers paying tribute to war dead as Theresa May brands the stance 'utterly outrageous' 

39FCA59000000578-3897266-image-a-42_1478

You have to laugh at a newspaper calling someone a 'pen pusher'.

Next thing they'll be having a pop at someone for trying to make money from peddling fear & hatred.

• Upvote 2

When will Angry grow up from his liberalism?

I often remind myself that if you were in charge of the world millions up millions more people would die, then once you'd got rid of all the dissenters the rest would live in fear.

Then I remember you live in your mums basement and can't even decide which day you change your bedding. It helps.

I often remind myself that if you were in charge of the world millions up millions more people would die, then once you'd got rid of all the dissenters the rest would live in fear.

Then I remember you live in your mums basement and can't even decide which day you change your bedding. It helps.

As opposed to the millions dying now and dissenters living in fear? Nice self-own.

I hope I never "grow up" to bigotry. And anyone who says I should is a poopyhead.

By equating bigotry against an oppressed group to bigotry against someone in power, you are being a bigot yourself. That is the essence of liberalism. Dictionary definitions instead of considering historic and cultural power dynamics. 

By equating bigotry against an oppressed group to bigotry against someone in power, you are being a bigot yourself. That is the essence of liberalism. Dictionary definitions instead of considering historic and cultural power dynamics. 

So the entire population of Poland = "someone in power"?

Juvenile tosh.

Guest Pistonbroke

Yep. The ones by mine are usually scally birds on their phones. Usually in cars that they struggle to drive properly.

Yep, no doubt on FB as the cunts can't go more than an hour without posting some inane bollocks. I've always said that they should invent some sort of software/app which means that mobile phones don't work whilst sat in a car with the engine running apart from emergency numbers. 

Guest Pistonbroke

What about those special cunts that hold the phone right in front of them rather than by their ear, as if that somehow makes a difference to the whole dynamic?

I once drove past a line of traffic on the opposite side being held up by a bird doing just that, whilst reversing into a tight parking space. 

I saw a bloke speeding along the A13 a while back who had missed the point of the legislation. He had the hands-free thing in his ear, but he was so engrossed in his conversation that he was gesticulating wildly with both hands.

Obviously an Italian trying to kill British families