You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Royal Family.

Flying Pig

Guest Pistonbroke
1 hour ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

The queen mother 101 years.

Prince Philip 99 years old 

The queen 94 years old.

Wonder what their secret for long life is.

Incest from a good family stock, and a few billion to pay for everything. I imagine they have top doctors/surgeons on speed dial. 

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, cloggypop said:

Are they for or against? 

I don't think they've thought that far ahead. They should shout out of the windows "Anyone want their heads chopped off for treason?" and see what they say instead.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
46 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

I’m not a fan of Meghan or the Royal family but Jeremy Clarkson’s comments about Meghan in his column today have gone too far. It’s an older man engaging in vile mysogonistic fantasying about violence and public sexual humiliation of a younger women. I think that may be the end of his career as a columnist. 

Absolutely shocked at what rag it appeared in aswell.

There was a story on the news yesterday about a girl who had been murdered by her boyfriend and he is getting the publicity to spout this.

This really is a hate filled dismal country.

Wonder if the police will get involved?

I’ve had to watch that Harry & Meghan documentary because the wife has had it on. 

How anyone can have an issue with anything she has done the past 6 years is fucking bonkers.

And I applaud them for the decisions to stand up to the institution of the monarchy and the media.

And William is defo a cunt. 

Traditions and Institutions being challenged and shown up for the bollocks they are, really does show who are the cunts in society.

• Upvote 4