You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Licking the gash  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Licking the gash

• Love it, I do
    • Hate it, but will
    • Hate it and won't
    • I'm a gayer/virgin/bird

We were waiting for a spare booth and just stood there like knobheads, being pissed out of my skull I asked where she was from, she said Kiev so I just went 'oh shevchenco plays for Kiev, they're doing well this year aren't they?' She was having none of it though.

In the middle of the dance she sat prostrate over my lap and falls back with her head touching the floor and shaking her tits trying to look sexy, she reached her hand out for me to help her back up but I was that fucked I just gave her the thumbs up and she was stuck that way for about two minutes.

A nosh was probably on the cards (for a modest fee) but I could hardly stand by the end of it, and she just rubbed my hair and went 'Ah poor baby!' :D

Had a similar experience in New York - some Brazilain lapdancer came over talking to me and started talking to me about footy, she said with a yellow/green and blue bikin on "I am from one of your greatest footballing rival nations" I said "Scotland?" - No - "France" - No "Germany" - No - "Sweden" - No - "Argentina" - No - she got a cob on and walked off, she did a lap dance for my mate who was fucked out of his mind, she lifted her leg up and had her gash about 2 inches away from his face but he was already asleep, he high heel got stuck on the back of his chair and the bouncer had to come and help her off as I was too busy laughing at her, plus the place had a strict "no touching" policy.

Had a similar experience in New York - some Brazilain lapdancer came over talking to me and started talking to me about footy, she said with a yellow/green and blue bikin on "I am from one of your greatest footballing rival nations" I said "Scotland?" - No - "France" - No "Germany" - No - "Sweden" - No - "Argentina" - No - she got a cob on and walked off, she did a lap dance for my mate who was fucked out of his mind, she lifted her leg up and had her gash about 2 inches away from his face but he was already asleep, he high heel got stuck on the back of his chair and the bouncer had to come and help her off as I was too busy laughing at her.

:lol:

Lapdancers are there to be laughed at, they tend to be decidedly none sexy IMO.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Nah just fell asleep in my own sick while Stavros was banging on the door shouting 'why noisy? why noisy?' A good time was had by all.

Had a similar experience in New York - some Brazilain lapdancer came over talking to me and started talking to me about footy, she said with a yellow/green and blue bikin on "I am from one of your greatest footballing rival nations" I said "Scotland?" - No - "France" - No "Germany" - No - "Sweden" - No - "Argentina" - No - she got a cob on and walked off, she did a lap dance for my mate who was fucked out of his mind, she lifted her leg up and had her gash about 2 inches away from his face but he was already asleep, he high heel got stuck on the back of his chair and the bouncer had to come and help her off as I was too busy laughing at her.

Aceness. You lads should pool your resources and write a sitcom. That would be a winner.

We were waiting for a spare booth and just stood there like knobheads, being pissed out of my skull I asked where she was from, she said Kiev so I just went 'oh shevchenco plays for Kiev, they're doing well this year aren't they?' She was having none of it though.

In the middle of the dance she sat prostrate over my lap and falls back with her head touching the floor and shaking her tits trying to look sexy, she reached her hand out for me to help her back up but I was that fucked I just gave her the thumbs up and she was stuck that way for about two minutes.

A nosh was probably on the cards (for a modest fee) but I could hardly stand by the end of it, and she just rubbed my hair and went 'Ah poor baby!' :D

:smile:

For some reason i have got the same habit. Whenever i meet a foriegner, i automatically mention a liverpool player of the same nationality. Feel like a twat once ive sobered up and remembered it. I must look like a twat aswell. In Magaluf a few years back, i remember, very vaguely, talking to some bird behind the bar in BCM. She was Argentinian, and i think i started trying to conduct a conversation about gabriel pallettas imminent signing in my extremely poor, pissed, A Level spanish. She didnt hang around long. Niether did he funnily enough.

Looking at the one-sidedness of this poll, our women are lucky lucky bitches.

There must be someone out there that refuses to partake?

i'v had one. not long ago actually. fat aswell. the advise given to me was 'bigger girls will ride you all night, they don't get it often'. bollocks, i got a hand job and a few smelly fingers.

:smile:

For some reason i have got the same habit. Whenever i meet a foriegner, i automatically mention a liverpool player of the same nationality. Feel like a twat once ive sobered up and remembered it. I must look like a twat aswell. In Magaluf a few years back, i remember, very vaguely, talking to some bird behind the bar in BCM. She was Argentinian, and i think i started trying to conduct a conversation about gabriel pallettas imminent signing in my extremely poor, pissed, A Level spanish. She didnt hang around long. Niether did he funnily enough.

Yeah footy bridges all gaps though. In the canaries last March it was a Tequila fest for me and me mate when we found out on of the barmen was a Bocca Juniors fan.

All you'd have to do is give him the thumbs up and say 'Boca Juniors' and he'd do you a round for free.

Then to mix things up a but I'd say 'River plate' and give it the thumbs down and he'd give us another round.

same when we went to some 'Pacha' club over there, got chatting to these German lads who could hardly speak English, but found out one was an 1860 fan, so I'd just go 'Bayern Munich Kaput!!!' and he'd be in stitches and get the beers in.

If Hitler and Stalin had been footy fans, the world'd be a differant place.

i'v had one. not long ago actually. fat aswell. the advise given to me was 'bigger girls will ride you all night, they don't get it often'. bollocks, i got a hand job and a few smelly fingers.

My mate said that - he let some fat minger ride him for 5 minutes, however the pressure it put on his body and pain it gave him he said it felt like 5 weeks rather than 5 minutes.

Looking at the one-sidedness of this poll, our women are lucky lucky bitches.

There must be someone out there that refuses to partake?

Some lad I worked with went out with some bird who looked like Christina Agilera (but fitter! goddam warrington birds are ace) and she was well, well out of his league but he was having none of it.

She used to send him random messages saying 'why won't you lick me out?' and he'd just shake his head in disgust.

It was enough to drive a man to tears.