You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Our Players In Trouble On The Algarve?

1892-LFCWasBorn

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I don't think the incident is as bad as the press are making out

2. Something definitely happened and I'm gutted they have put themselves in a position to have the club's name dragged through the mud like this

3. The chances of Bellamy leaving in the summer have shot up

Bellamy to Aston Villa for £10M. Use money towards David Villa fee.

PS - if you swing at someone with a golf club it is likely that you won't do very much damage (unless they stay still). They will get up close and the damaging part of the club (the head) will miss, and they will likely get clobbered with the shaft, which won't hurt all that much.

* Not that I've been in too many golf club fights.

If Bellamy did try to kill him, he would be out on his ear Saturday morning.

Hold your horses. Where exactly is it being reported that Bellamy tried to kill Riise?!

All I've read is that Bellamy has hit Riise's legs with a golf club. That does not constitute attempted murder.

PS - if you swing at someone with a golf club it is likely that you won't do very much damage (unless they stay still). They will get up close and the damaging part of the club (the head) will miss, and they will likely get clobbered with the shaft, which won't hurt all that much.

* Not that I've been in too many golf club fights.

I'm glad I'm not in your congregation!

GR : So Mrs Heppelthwaite, where were you last Sunday? Hospital? For a hip operation? Well I don't F*****G care, next time you'd better get your 85yr old a**e on the pew or I'll f*****g swing for you with a 4 iron!! Understand!!! Yes thank you, I'll have another scone and some tea....

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0500liverpoolfc/0100news/tm_headline=reds-fracas%2D-bellamy-a-%2Dscapegoat%2D%26method=full%26objectid=18643529%26siteid=50061-name_page.html

Benitex see's bellamy as no more or less guilty than others.... up to six players may have been fined.

Bellers, Riise, Pennant, Dudek, Fowler and ?

Bascombe has had his say now too.

Sounds like Rafa will be using this is as a motivational tool for Bellamy for the rest of the season. If he bags a goal or two against Barcelona I won't be too bothered.

Interesting to read that Carra wasn't there. I'd imagine he would have put a stop to any of this shite straight away.

Bascombe has had his say now too.

Sounds like Rafa will be using this is as a motivational tool for Bellamy for the rest of the season. If he bags a goal or two against Barcelona I won't be too bothered.

Interesting to read that Carra wasn't there. I'd imagine he would have put a stop to any of this shite straight away.

You got a link to the article mate?

Something happened but whatever went on its not as bad as its been reported.

The players were in the wrong, they have been punished and its best to just move on quickly.

The summer will be interesting but for some of them mentioned like Fowler and Dudek thay would of been going anyway.

Its a joke its happened before the Barca game but it did lets hope they have sorted it all out.

AYESTERAN TO QUIT LIVERPOOL FOLLOWING PORTUGAL FRACAS

by Lionel Counts

http://www.sportingstory.co.uk

The fall-out from Liverpool's training camp fracas in Portugal seems to have no end with assistant manager Paco Ayesteran now being rumoured to be leaving the club at the end of the season. It seems that Rafa Benitez is far from pleased with Ayesteran as he was supposedly left in charge of the players for the evening whilst Benitez left the camp to attend to some personal business.

A blazing row between the pair ensued upon Benitez's return to the camp and him finding out about the night of revelry which ended up with Jerzy Dudek being arrested and Craig Bellamy taking a golf club to John Arne Riise. The three players have since been fined by Benitez and it seems as if their Anfield careers are also nearing the end of the line.

Benitez is said to be keen on replacing Ayesteran with another Spanish assistant. Possible candidates as his replacements include Seve Ballasteros and Sergio Garcia.