You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sir's claim - comments anyone?

Dbnred

This was raised a few weeks ago and I was called all sorts (as SD has been on this thread) for saying that I too would prefer MU to Chavs at present. And I think if the positions were reversed many MU fans would prefer us to the Chavs too as they like us know who are the real top teams and who are the imposters.

The one thing I would say tho is I tested this theory out with 6 people I work with who support the Mancs and 3 said they would prefer us to Chavs, 3 said the opposite. which goes to prove that the Mancs too have their unthinking tribal support who hate simply cos we are Liverpool in the same way that many on here hate Man U simply cos they are Man U. I am not like that and if they have good players like Scholes for instance i will recognise it. Gary Neville will always be a **** though!!

But anyway as has been said already for me the Chavs far more than Man U represent 'all that is wrong with football.' and for me there is no need for further discussion - if you can't see that you are just plain wrong and blind IMO.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But anyway as has been said already for me the Chavs far more than Man U represent 'all that is wrong with football.' and for me there is no need for further discussion - if you can't see that you are just plain wrong and blind IMO.

Why are Chelsea worse for the game than the Mancs? What have they done, which the Mancs haven't done already?

This was raised a few weeks ago and I was called all sorts (as SD has been on this thread) for saying that I too would prefer MU to Chavs at present. And I think if the positions were reversed many MU fans would prefer us to the Chavs too as they like us know who are the real top teams and who are the imposters.

The one thing I would say tho is I tested this theory out with 6 people I work with who support the Mancs and 3 said they would prefer us to Chavs, 3 said the opposite. which goes to prove that the Mancs too have their unthinking tribal support who hate simply cos we are Liverpool in the same way that many on here hate Man U simply cos they are Man U. I am not like that and if they have good players like Scholes for instance i will recognise it. Gary Neville will always be a **** though!!

So, some cocky southern upstarts come along and all of a sudden it's wrong to hate the mancs??? Just wtf is going on in some peoples minds? didn't the mancs spend any money or something? Didn't ferguson try to outbid us for nearly every player we tried to buy, therefore putting the price up to stupid levels? Didn't Ferguson rip us to shreds on every possible occasion?

Plus the chavs are a boring team and will never see the level of support us, the cunts and the Arse get.

Personally i hate the blueshite from across the park far more than any other team in the world, i hate them with a vengeance.

PS, Liquorice or the new fruit ones?

So, some cocky southern upstarts come along and all of a sudden it's wrong to hate the mancs??? Just wtf is going on in some peoples minds? didn't the mancs spend any money or something? Didn't ferguson try to outbid us for nearly every player we tried to buy, therefore putting the price up to stupid levels? Didn't Ferguson rip us to shreds on every possible occasion?

Plus the chavs are a boring team and will never see the level of support us, the cunts and the Arse get.

Personally i hate the blueshite from across the park far more than any other team in the world, i hate them with a vengeance.

PS, Liquorice or the new fruit ones?

We're a rare breed, even though half my family (mother's side) are blue wanker twats. In fact, I might do a poll see who everyone hates the most.

ANY DICKHEAD WHO WANTS THE MANCS TO WIN THE TITLE SHOULD BE DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY. NO TRUE LIVERPOOL FAN 'EVER' 'EVER' 'EVER' WANTS THOSE CUNTS TO WIN ANYTHING, I'D RATHER THE SHITE WIN THE LEAGUE THAN THOSE CUNTS. SHAME ON YOU, YOU MODERN DAY, SKY-BRAINWASHING, JOHNNY-COME-LATELY, JESTERHATWEARING, STEVEN GERRARD SCARF WAVING, TIMLOVEJOYLOVING, MOBILEPHONERINGING, PHOTOTAKING, DAYTRIPPING CUNTS. FUCK OFF OUT OF OUR GROUND. YOU DO NOT KNOW OUR 'TRUE' HISTORY. FOR THAT REASON YOU SHOULD BE DISCOUNTED AS ONE OF 'US'.

That is all.

Do some people not understand that they will get closer to 18?

Do some people not understand that we are far more likely to be stuck on 18 for longer if Chelsea get a dynasty up and running? Evidently not. United winning another title this season is a small price to pay if we're bringing home the title the season after.

What a comment from somebody who does not go the game.Absolutly unbelievable post.What a prick

atk, you are probably the biggest prick in the north west of England, so don't be throwing insults like that at anyone.

And yes, Liverpool fans do tend to live in the past, that's why we've been fobbed off with mediocrity since 1990. Hey, maybe United getting an 18th title will be the kick up the arse our club needs to do something :whatever:

Guest Rafa Benitez

So if Man U win the title this season Chelsea will then mysteriously disappear off the face of the earth, leaving us to race ahead of the newly crowned champs and revitalised Man U to win the league?

For someone to say we've been fobbed off with medocrity since 1990 just doesn't have a clue about our football club, I'm afraid.

Do some people not understand that we are far more likely to be stuck on 18 for longer if Chelsea get a dynasty up and running? Evidently not. United winning another title this season is a small price to pay if we're bringing home the title the season after.

atk, you are probably the biggest prick in the north west of England, so don't be throwing insults like that at anyone.

And yes, Liverpool fans do tend to live in the past, that's why we've been fobbed off with mediocrity since 1990. Hey, maybe United getting an 18th title will be the kick up the arse our club needs to do something :whatever:

Chelsea winning only their 4th title would be a small price to pay if we win the league next season. United however get even closer to the 18 mark. I dont care what kind of dynasty chelsea are building up, we have seen this season that it will come to an end and they will not be the team thay have been in the last two seasons.

ANY DICKHEAD WHO WANTS THE MANCS TO WIN THE TITLE SHOULD BE DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY. NO TRUE LIVERPOOL FAN 'EVER' 'EVER' 'EVER' WANTS THOSE CUNTS TO WIN ANYTHING, I'D RATHER THE SHITE WIN THE LEAGUE THAN THOSE CUNTS. SHAME ON YOU, YOU MODERN DAY, SKY-BRAINWASHING, JOHNNY-COME-LATELY, JESTERHATWEARING, STEVEN GERRARD SCARF WAVING, TIMLOVEJOYLOVING, MOBILEPHONERINGING, PHOTOTAKING, DAYTRIPPING CUNTS. FUCK OFF OUT OF OUR GROUND. YOU DO NOT KNOW OUR 'TRUE' HISTORY. FOR THAT REASON YOU SHOULD BE DISCOUNTED AS ONE OF 'US'.

That is all.

Get it right mate, no fucker wants the mancs to win the league but some of us want to finish second and push on from that. Knock the caps lock button off and get to fuck.

Chelsea represent everything that is bad about football. I don't care how much you hate United (and I hate them a lot), anyone who wants Chelsea to succeed is a short-sighted mentalist. Fact.

Agreed...I don't want United or Chelsea to win the title, but would at this stage anyone but Chelsea to win it.....If that makes sense....:thumbsup: