You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Small pleasures?

Section_31

Mentioned in another thread a few weeks back about how I was sick of driving because the roads are full of twats.

But having been physically incapable of it for a couple of weeks I've actually quite missed it, especially when it's dark and the roads are quiet. I've reached the point today though where I reckon I'll be able to go for a spin later. Got this in the glovebox...

image.jpg

...and I'm surrounded by country roads that are nice to drive on. Genuinely excited by planning to drive round aimlessly for an hour.

One of the only things I enjoy about the drive down to the Fens

Seeing

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by..

And knowing you've been spared the kick in the bollocks that comes from reading a post by a know - all pontificating teabag who still sucks on the metaphorical breast of the rep system and would lick the sandy shrivelled ballsack of a long dead Steve jobs. Thank you pleashe

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

When someone on a quiz show goes to great lengths to explain the why's and wherefors of the answer they have given to say not only do they know the answer they no the back ground and....

They get it wrong!!

"oh...is it?"!!

• Upvote 1

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

Used to be that ol so and so.....Daphne on the Egg Heads

Must say not seen in years thats the thing with TV these days i remember when you used to have a series you know maybe 10 episodes then that was it..

Now they are on FOR YEARS!! You know Pointless...Egg Heads.....Deal or No Deal..

ITV seem to have a better idea but not 100% not guilty of this (The Chase?)

was watching University Challenge the other night (sometimes I get an answer right) and there was a question about which country puts this on their Euro, speccy git with a bow tie buzzes in and answers Scotland! give him his due he then said that was the most stupid thing he has ever said