You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Things that make my blood boil.

Stouffer

People who don't even acknowledge good manners, never mind thank you for them. I'm thinking holding a door for someone or letting a driver out onto a busy road. How hard is it to say "Thanks" or give a friendly nod?

You wouldn't last 5 minutes down here in the Smoke.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wouldn't last 5 minutes down here in the Smoke.

Last time I was in London I just gave up holding doors open, standing aside as someone was walking past (they still barged into you even though you'd moved), stopped saying thank you, when I was in shops and received my change. I was also told to observe the golden rule on the tube (do not look at anyone elses general direction or smile or breathe etc).

The Thugs in Norris Green who told shops and businesses to stay closed (or else), while a gang member was buried... Where the fuck are we? America's gangland?

It takes the piss, punk-ass eighteen year olds running riot with petrol bombs. Get some community wardens on the scene i say :whistle:

1: Manchester

2: People from Manchester

3: People who like Manchester

4: People who are not from Liverpool and don't understand why I hate Manchester then ask me why I do.

5: Bitters

6: Robbing fucking bastards - I mean if you want something, go and fucking get a job and buy the cunt - DO NOT take mine.

7: Religion

8: Working in a call centre

9: Disclaimers on ads. I mean what the fuck, you do the ad then you say loads of random shit that no one cares about at the end really quickly spoiling the idea.

10: The FSA and their shit rules

11: The SLC and their general shitness

12: My housemate, who not only fits the description of pretty much everything that most people have described regards to money. I mean how difficult must it be to buy a round/toiletries/contribute to the food bill when I make a beautiful Roast I have slaved over for 3 hours/get out of my face when I had a bad day/create a sentence without sounding like a whiney little girl/sleep with the light off/throw away your fuckin teddy bears or keep them in your room. I dont care about your problems, I dont care if you weren't insured for your laptop, I knew you wouldn't be so don't be suprised at it and stop fucking telling me about it every other day. Stop startin every sentence with a pathetic "dude" and most of all stop tucking your fucking shitty t-shirt into your fleece grey woolen trackies and looking like a cunt - especially if you go out of the house. Do not under any circumstances allow you to show your white socks and trainers in such a combination and never complement that ensemble with a shit tk maxx leather coat. People see you coming out of my house and it embarasses me and the other housemates.

Thats about all.

Manchester is ace; deal with it homo.

The rest was funny though.

Hunchback grannies with 400 shopping bags who scurry onto the bus before you've even had chance to get off.

Getting a portion of chips from the chippy and asking for loads of salt & vinegar and still the mingebags wont give you enough. Then asking to put it on myself and getting a dirty look.

People who think they're hard because they go out and get a little shitty bag of beak.

Car/burglar alarms. There should be a law that if the alarm sounds off unabated for over an hour you can smash the car/rob the house without being charged for car smashing/house robbing.

Car/burglar alarms. There should be a law that if the alarm sounds off unabated for over an hour you can smash the car/rob the house without being charged for car smashing/house robbing.

An hour? Not on my watch. 2 mins max, then they should be fair game, along with the entire office/shop/car etc.