You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Things that make my blood boil.

Stouffer

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The media's coverage of Madonna's adoption. I couldn't give a fuck about this completely inconsequential little story and it's beyond me how it's the lead story everywhere and is now getting coverage on newsnight.

Report something mildly important if you don't mind. You massive cunts.

Work, Local Authorities, Housing Benefit, Council Tax Rebate, Landlords, Housing Associations, Council Tenants, Private Tenants, people that live in Hostels, anyone basically that has anything to do with any of the above will do for now...

Solicitors?

• 2 weeks later...
The media's coverage of Madonna's adoption. I couldn't give a fuck about this completely inconsequential little story and it's beyond me how it's the lead story everywhere and is now getting coverage on newsnight.

Report something mildly important if you don't mind. You massive cunts.

Gotta go with Stu, 100% on this one.

• 7 months later...

Shit banter at work. Innuendo such as "why do you like playing pool Debs? is it because of all the balls?" is fucking weak. And incredibly boring you fat tedious fuck. You're not going to pull her, she doesn't find it funny and you're not a ladies man. Just shut up and fucking die you piss sack wearing monster of a cunt.

Shit banter at work. Innuendo such as "why do you like playing pool Debs? is it because of all the balls?" is fucking weak. And incredibly boring you fat tedious fuck. You're not going to pull her, she doesn't find it funny and you're not a ladies man. Just shut up and fucking die you piss sack wearing monster of a cunt.

Beauty.

This did my head in this afternoon. Saw a girl I used to shag at a distance and she was all waving and made up to see me and wanted to know if she can call me and whatnot.

So, I give her a ring. No answer, no response to voice mail.

Why do all the real dead fit birds have to be fucking nutters?

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
This did my head in this afternoon. Saw a girl I used to shag at a distance and she was all waving and made up to see me and wanted to know if she can call me and whatnot.

So, I give her a ring. No answer, no response to voice mail.

Why do all the real dead fit birds have to be fucking nutters?

Hook, line and sinker

Most birds are cock teasers vying for attention

Girls who are fit and know it, therefore thinking that they're better than you.

Taxi drivers- biggest gang of cunts going.

Anybody over the age of 15 who reads the NME

People who point out that we've never won "the Premiership."

People who play annoying "scouse house" and other shite tracks on trains, buses etc

Ungrateful people

I've got a new one. It does my fucking head in... a few blocks from mine is a set of lights on a merging right hand turn. Idiots run this fucking thing constantly. I've even been honked at for not running it.

Yes, Honked at... for not running A FUCKING RED LIGHT. STOP HONKING YOU FUCKING CUNT-NOSE TWATS!!!!