You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Things that make my blood boil.

Stouffer

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- 'Baby on board' stickers. What do they want, a fucking medal or something ? If they are trying to warn me that they might do something unpredictable with their fucking car, then maybe they shouldn't be on the fucking road.

- Home delivered food where they forget one of the small, yet essential items. I WANTED CHUTNEY WITH MY POPPADUMS YOU WANKERS.

1. Pork chops that you drop as you're about to throw them in the pan and then fall down the side of the cooker, causing you to fish them out with the bread knife.

2. People who inflict daft names upon their kids.

3. Dozy twat car drivers who pull out on you whilst you're on your motorbike, only for them to shrug and mumble "Sorry mate, didn't see you" when you pull up alongside them at the next set of lights in order to give them a good bollocking.

4. Scallys who, although they're allegedly rock hard when with their mates, start shitting pebbles if you pull them up on their own. Actually, no. That just amuses the fuck out of me.

1) M&S food adverts. Just fuck off with your 'its not just...' bullshit.

They are utterly shit, but I find them funny rather than annoying. I was in M&S yesterday and they were playing the adverts on a loop, all I could hear in my head was the voice-over woman from the Simpsons saying 'rich... creamery... butter...'

- 'Baby on board' stickers. What do they want, a fucking medal or something ? If they are trying to warn me that they might do something unpredictable with their fucking car, then maybe they shouldn't be on the fucking road.

- Home delivered food where they forget one of the small, yet essential items. I WANTED CHUTNEY WITH MY POPPADUMS YOU WANKERS.

Don't get me started on those "princess on board" and "babe on board" cunts.

3. Dozy twat car drivers who pull out on you whilst you're on your motorbike, only for them to shrug and mumble "Sorry mate, didn't see you" when you pull up alongside them at the next set of lights in order to give them a good bollocking.

That's what metal toe sliders were designed for buddy. Sorry mate, didn't see your paintwork there...

Just on a side note, how much do the zutons, the kooks and steven gerrard rule?

I will agree on the Steven Gerrard one, still he is not better than Zidane and he would even admit that himself, infact he has. The Zutons and The Kooks should be placed within a Wicker Man with all the other cunts from the NME and burned in order for my crops to harvest in accordance with the sacrifice.

The worst sticker I ever saw said

CAUTION SHOW DOGS ONBOARD

I nearly rear ended them just for the hell of it.

caravans on roads

women who wait for the person at the till to tell them how much to pay before acting all surprised and then start rummaging in their bag to find their purse

people reading while walking on a crowded pavement

cyclists

people who buy something costing a couple of quid and use their card

Ive come to the conclusion that women get their purse out after the girl has put every item through for one of two reasons. 1 their a woman or 2 they don't like having their purse out for any time longer than they have to. (for security reasons and also because women never like to have their purses out for longer than they have to)

1: Manchester

2: People from Manchester

3: People who like Manchester

4: People who are not from Liverpool and don't understand why I hate Manchester then ask me why I do.

5: Bitters

6: Robbing fucking bastards - I mean if you want something, go and fucking get a job and buy the cunt - DO NOT take mine.

7: Religion

8: Working in a call centre

9: Disclaimers on ads. I mean what the fuck, you do the ad then you say loads of random shit that no one cares about at the end really quickly spoiling the idea.

10: The FSA and their shit rules

11: The SLC and their general shitness

12: My housemate, who not only fits the description of pretty much everything that most people have described regards to money. I mean how difficult must it be to buy a round/toiletries/contribute to the food bill when I make a beautiful Roast I have slaved over for 3 hours/get out of my face when I had a bad day/create a sentence without sounding like a whiney little girl/sleep with the light off/throw away your fuckin teddy bears or keep them in your room. I dont care about your problems, I dont care if you weren't insured for your laptop, I knew you wouldn't be so don't be suprised at it and stop fucking telling me about it every other day. Stop startin every sentence with a pathetic "dude" and most of all stop tucking your fucking shitty t-shirt into your fleece grey woolen trackies and looking like a cunt - especially if you go out of the house. Do not under any circumstances allow you to show your white socks and trainers in such a combination and never complement that ensemble with a shit tk maxx leather coat. People see you coming out of my house and it embarasses me and the other housemates.

Thats about all.

White kids who think they are black - just about every teenager in London

Black kids who think they are from Compton, not Crouch End - they would shit it if they ever went to South Central

Football agents - what do they do, exactly?

Kids with staffs in the park trying to look so hard - the same kids who are terrified of my golden retriever if he comes within 200 metres of them

'Superstar' DJ's - what do they do, exactly?

The presenters on Sky Sports news

Myself, for watching sky sports news

Chris Martin, Geldoff and all the other patronising Live 8 fuckers

Duncan Oldham

Freddie Shepherd, Keith Wyness any other fat baldie fuck chief executive