You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Things that make my blood boil.

Stouffer

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only having the use of one hand..

I agree and would add:

Twats who push you in the back whilst you're clearing the ball

Landing on your hand like a mong.

Spending three hours on a Saturday in A&E for a suspected broken hand.

People who don't understand that spraining the muscles in your hand fucking kills and isn't something to be sniffed at.

I agree and would add:

People who don't understand that spraining the muscles in your hand fucking kills and isn't something to be sniffed at.

So you sprained your hand playing football? Well, I'm prepared to believe balls were involved somewhere along the line..... :whistle:

People who take fucking ages at cash machines. What on Earth are you doing, typing an essay? Just get the cash out, don't check your balance - you can do that on the Interweb or telebanking. And whatever you do don't insert another card when you've finished with the first one. And if the machine isn't paying out and I'm behind you FUCKING TELL ME so I don't have to find out for myself. Cash machine etiquette makes my blood boil.

Also people who join a queue right beside you, then engage in a game of face off as they try to sneak in front. Fuck off, I was here first, don't even try it.

I agree and would add:

One break and 2 fractures - the pain i can deal with, the lack of dignity that goes with the flyd hand is a different story - it is getting better to be fair - ive mastered the bra finaly!

people who can't use those self serve machines in supermarkets. Years they've watched that girl scan items but can they do it can the fuck.

Yes I'm the one watching you waiting whilst you struggle to comprehend the fact that you have to scan the barcode and put it in the bag.

"yes go on, press start...... Jesus Christ just follow the instructions on the screen.... yes that's it scan it and put it in the bag. How hard can it be, this lot are on minimum wage here.....Oh here we go.... he can't spell"

1) The Zutons (As a collective group of cunts)

2) People who think The Zutons are good

3) The Kooks

4) Anyone who likes The Kooks

5) Evertonians

6) People who take ages passing on a spliff

7) Dave McCabe from The Zutons. probably the biggest wankshaft in all of Liverpool town

eight) People who think Steven Gerrard is better than Zinedine Zidane

When a song pops in to your head and you search for the cd but cant find it.

When you're having a shit and theres a piece hanging from your ass. Its too small to fall on its own and too big to wipe. You push and strain for ages until you have piles getting rid of it.

Getting a puch straight on the nose from a small fella. It didn't hurt so why are you shedding tears?

Parking tickets. Fuck off. I'm only going to the shop for two minutes.

My missus music taste. Oh dear jesus.Thank god she's a looker (to me).

Not being able to think of a funny caption for the caption thread.

Having no money and a huge fucking credit card bill.

That woman who comes to my house every three weeks to do my wifes nails for 40 quid a pop.