You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NelCarra

Stchevens?

was he on the phone in his jacksi?

i once caddied for Norman Wisdom, Bernard Langer and Seve Ballesteros amoungst others, oh and was in the party with tiger woods when he played Royal County Down a few years back.

my uncle was Joey Dunlops mechanic, i got to ride pillion once with him when i was a nipper, i never got back on a bike after that.

I'm also directly related to Harry Ferguson, he invented the tractor and revolutionised farming.

HA HA- my mate is the spitting image of Norman although he hates it- he reckons he looks like Rush instead

• 2 years later...

I used to sing in a band in the mid 90's. We supported Ash while their 1977 album was at number one.

Also recorded our demos at Rockfield studios with oasis. One of our demos was recorded using all of Oasis instruments. I got to play Noels famous union jack Les Paul.Did loads of shit like that (in my former life before kids, mortgage etc). Played a gig with Cast.

I used to sing in a band in the mid 90's. We supported Ash while their 1977 album was at number one.

Also recorded our demos at Rockfield studios with oasis. One of our demos was recorded using all of Oasis instruments. I got to play Noels famous union jack Les Paul.Did loads of shit like that (in my former life before kids, mortgage etc). Played a gig with Cast.

What was your bands name?

What was the band's name?

Haha.

*holds back tears and points at the screen*

"You tell me that that's not beautiful".

Haha i'd usually cringe at shit like that but after what happened that night, anything goes!!

Also, they only showed the full time interview, they interviewed me at HT and I said, 'we look dead and buried but they don't call it the Beautiful Game for nothing so you never know'. Hence the 'Beautiful' at the end!

Me and some mates were walking home from our local quite a few years ago and stopped to piss on some random wall. Next thing we know this guy is screaming abuse at us from the bedroom window, saying if we dont fuck off he's gonna smash our faces in. Being pissed up we give him some abuse and carry on our way. Next thing I know, some man mountain is steaming down the road after us naked. We all run like fuck and he catches us in seconds and whacks my mate round the head which resulted in a perforated ear drum. Turned out it was hawk from gladiators. No wonder he caught us so easily.

Don't know if this counts my wife has just told me in passing my Brother has got the qualifying time he needs to run in the Olympics. I asked her what distance, she said she didn't ask. I'm assuming 1500M, he still has to come first or second in the GB trials though.