You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mido anyone?

Guest TK-421
with spurs signing berbatov i wouldnt mind us trying to get in mido on the cheap from roma. him plus a fast striker would be ideal

All the Blue Shite scared of him

Mido Mido

Score like an Egyptian

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Score like an Egyptian

with spurs signing berbatov i wouldnt mind us trying to get in mido on the cheap from roma. him plus a fast striker would be ideal

No thanks.

He's in the best form of his career because he's at a club that treat him like 'the man'. The constantly make him feel special so as not to compromise any chance of securing his services permanently.

He's always struggled at bigger clubs, and I'm sure we can fnd much better.

Must sdmit he's impressed me as a target man at Spurs, but like Zlatan has a reputation for being difficult.

Aye, he started off the season pretty well at Spurs, but notice all his dodgy injuries recently? The Spurs supporter at work reckons he’s fallen out with Jol and it’s just excuses to stop a big blow up in the papers, and after signing Berbatov he’s definitely off. He’s not too upset about it either.

Mido’s one of those players who was really promising as a kid but had too much too soon and it went to his head, so has never fulfilled his potential. He’d had a couple of knock backs before going to spurs so actually knuckled down and played well. As soon as people start saying how well he’s played then he goes all arrogant again and falls out with the coach. Warratit.

All the Blue Shite scared of him

Mido Mido

Score like an Egyptian

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Score like an Egyptian

Brilliant! :D :D :D :D

In regards to signing the player... I think he's alright, nothing more, which makes him not good enough for us, considering what we're aiming for.

Guest Momo Sissoko

Didn't he almost attack his international coach on the touchline after he was subsituted?

And to think people turn their nose up at Bellamy.

No way, Spurs dont want him, so why would we...

Defoe, Mido.. why dont you link us with fucking Andy Reid and Anthony Gardner while your at it.

i dont think he would be a good signing. thats my opinion on him.

I think you are momo sissoko in a disguise fobbie, thats my opinion on you.

precisely why i feel you are Momo Sissoko. if i'm wrong then i'm wrong, but i'm very rarely wrong.

Mate I really dont understand??? I have only ever been fobbierowler! Seems you are wrong this time. plus I know Usher anyhowz and he can say I am not Momo.. (Dave this is Andy, worked in the sweet shop by your Dads)

Mate I really dont understand??? I have only ever been fobbierowler! Seems you are wrong this time. plus I know Usher anyhowz and he can say I am not Momo.. (Dave this is Andy, worked in the sweet shop by your Dads)

i'll happily retract my tarnishing of your good name if you send me a quater of strawberry bon bons.