You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool.

So can someone enlighten me as to how the games work? Is it a FM type jobby where we get to change tactics during the game or is a result just generated?

tactics are chosen before the game and can't be altered. read the instructions, in the rules section of the left hand menu. they explain it quite well.

18 now. So how do you decide who's in 1. div and who's in 2. div?

I think it will be done randomly, if not I will do it randomly myself. you will have to trust me. I quite fancy being in the 2nd tier anyway and working my way up. It will make my inevitable glory all the sweeter.

Any results tonight then?

Lookign forward to kick off tomorrow, I believe I'm Playing Monkeywool's team.

Lefergy FC got a good and propper hiding in a training match against Divisjon 1a-favourites Gordon McUseless yesterday. 3-1 to the McUselesses.

we won 2-1 in a friendly against more possibilitieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss or whatever

My Idea was to win that game, but now I am only thinking about the next game.

I have faith in my strikers.

I am appalled that the friendly was not cancelled (the bunches of sour grapes in background are purely coincidental, and in no way connected to the fact that my team lost :whistle: )

I put out my weakest team to improve my poorest players and only got beat 2-1 by RiS (Gay Swedes XI), one of which was a pen. Not unhappy about that.

Seeing as I was forced to play cautiously no doubt at your gay request, you are lucky. I was just glad to come away without any injuries from your cheating bunch of halfwaits.

I'd love to see more of this in the real football world.

I'm playing you at 12 today. In order to ensure victory I have had 20 tractors driving up and down the pitch all night to "prepare" the playing surface. Also I intend to have my groundstaff water only one half of the pitch! :party:

Oh yes NRA Funkpump XI will win as we are special (with needs ;) )

I'd love to see more of this in the real football world.

That is why TLW Ultra League rules.

Can I just say to all TLW managers reading this, good work. I am in another league and this one pisses all over it. Ace press releases from all involved, doing the pools, stuff like that. I am well chuffed.

That is why TLW Ultra League rules.

Can I just say to all TLW managers reading this, good work. I am in another league and this one pisses all over it. Ace press releases from all involved, doing the pools, stuff like that. I am well chuffed.

Got a feeling I absolutely rule at this. I just have one, albeit minor problem. Though obviously I will sweep all before me whatever obstacles are put in my path (see my latest press release), I can't find where to change from the archaic 4-4-2 system. As an exponent of the modern, cosmopolitan SIGN BIG NAMES system, ideally I would like to play 4-6-4 to fit all my stars in. Failing that though, is there a way to change to wing backs?