You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 3 months later...
They were the last set of fucking shit Halifax adverts, they were all vomit inducing those dj ones, especially where that prick goes 'can I borrow your car?' and makes off with someones car keys. PRICK.

These new ones involve loads of Halifax 'staff' in a choir singing in what looks like Abbey Road, singing turgid shite like 'I'll Be There' to demonstrate the fact that their branches are open on saturdays.

I would love to run through that radio studio with automatic weapons. Bunch of twats.

match.com ones are fucking awful and fill me with so much anger and hate its fucking scary. The first one had 2 mongs singing about shite films and the latest one is a tossbag singing to a weird looking bird across a train station. Thundercunts the lot of them

Girl on the platform smiled, I either look rich or she's trying to make her boyfriend jealous.

The Heinz advert where they are blowing their soup in the tune of 'You are my sunshine'.

Fuck you, fuck you, FUCK YOU IN THE ARSE.

I hate that blowing noise and 'you are my sunshine'? ITS FUCKING SOUP. I hope they get 57 varieties of aids from taking bad meat up their shit pipes.

I want to bounce tins off their heads, kids included, not tins of soup though, tins of paint

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

Any Boots ad.....you just get the opening bars now to that "here come the girls" shite...then some shithouse product......to me they are saying "only women need shop at Boots" for me i now get ALL toiletries etc from Superdrug...so that advert worked!

And not sure what the ad is but it has some divy looking bloke answering his phone only to hear his bird state "your mission if you choose to accept......"

Imagine if it were other way round and it was bloke phoning bird......pure sexual discrimination!

There is one on the radio at the moment for 'money for clothes.com' or something and I *think* it is meant to be annoying or tongue in cheek, but fuck.. it is annoying.

It is like a cheesy couple talking about how they can help the environment AND make a little money! (Yeah, £5 for 1kg of high quality clothes you want to recycle? Don't give up the day job just yet, candy-vag)

Everytime it comes on the radio I am like *NNNGGGGGHHHHH* but I still listen to it as I am hoping I can focus all my rage into some kind of weapon.

I saw one earlier today for yet another one of those compensation claims companies. A man walks out of a shop and bumps into someone on their way in, saying sorry. He then goes on to tell us that sometimes, saying sorry just isn't enough. The ad then cuts to a montage of people getting injured at work, the first of which is a guy who nicks his hand on the machine he's operating. Who the fuck is meant to say sorry in that instance? Shit happens, deal with it.

The direct line ads with the random people in the middle of the shopping centre

And the Direct Line ones with that dreadful 'new agey' woman with her feng shui and crystals. Fuck off you embarrassing bint (never used that word before but very apt, I would say) Fast catching up with the Go Compare and meerkat ones. They aint funny

There are many ads I hate' date=' both on TV and radio, but to name them would defeat the purpose of me adding to this thread, in that I'd still be mentioning their name and thus bringing attention to it, which, even if an ad is shit, is the purpose of advertising in the first place - product awareness.

Whether people are talking about how good or bad an ad is, the result is the same - they're still talking about it and spreading the name. The result being, the advertisers of the product or service and the ad agencies win.[/quote']

Wrong. I refuse to buy products where the company has pissed me in any way whatsoever. I won't buy anything that is advertised in the cinema before the film. It really fucks me off that I pay a shitload to go watch a movie and have to sit through TV ads first. I don't each much chocolate but I do like Bounty bars, however they advertise in the cinema, so they can fuck off and die of terrible terrible aids. I won't buy anything that has an ad on the telly that pisses me off, and I won't buy anything if the drivers of their liveried delivery vehicles cut me up or drive inconsiderately on my roads.

People should be more thoughtful before parting with their hard earned. I once told a woman who asked me if I could spare a couple of minutes that she could fuck off because the company she worked for sponsored a certain sporting club that I have little time for (it was a couple of years ago and the company in question was Vodafone). I told her I was out of contract but hers was not a company with which I wished to be associated, because of whom they chose to be associated with.

If they piss you off, don't buy their shit, and tell them why if they ask you. They invariably look at you like you're a bit of crank, but so what - they work for a company run by cocksuckers.

Saw a Ford Mondeo advert where some chap visits all the locations of his favourite book on two tanks of petrol. The book in question is The Da Vinci Code. Why the fuck would I buy a car advertised on the strength that it is for the discerning sort who thinks Dan Brown is a good author is beyond me. Bland car for bland people I guess.

Those Halifax ads, where they get a load of their staff to form a "choire" and sing that "I'll be there" song, panning to shots of staff being dead nice and welcoming and shit.

In fact thats the new trend for a few of the Banks. "HEY LOOK HOW DOWN TO EARTH AND FRIENDLY WE ARE, SERIOUSLY LOOK AT OUR STAFF!!" *Camera pans to a middle aged cuddly looking bird in a Halifax Uniform shaking hands with a customer*.

Your a gang of robbing bastards, I don't care if your Branch Deputy Supervisor Maureen makes a nice cup of tea for her customers.

Wrong. I refuse to buy products where the company has pissed me in any way whatsoever. I won't buy anything that is advertised in the cinema before the film. It really fucks me off that I pay a shitload to go watch a movie and have to sit through TV ads first. I don't each much chocolate but I do like Bounty bars, however they advertise in the cinema, so they can fuck off and die of terrible terrible aids. I won't buy anything that has an ad on the telly that pisses me off, and I won't buy anything if the drivers of their liveried delivery vehicles cut me up or drive inconsiderately on my roads.

People should be more thoughtful before parting with their hard earned. I once told a woman who asked me if I could spare a couple of minutes that she could fuck off because the company she worked for sponsored a certain sporting club that I have little time for (it was a couple of years ago and the company in question was Vodafone). I told her I was out of contract but hers was not a company with which I wished to be associated, because of whom they chose to be associated with.

If they piss you off, don't buy their shit, and tell them why if they ask you. They invariably look at you like you're a bit of crank, but so what - they work for a company run by cocksuckers.

not quite an advert but I was in town on my lunch today and failed in avoiding one of the Charity muggers, or chunts as Sean Locke would day and what he said to me was "stop or I'll kill you" now this didn't bother me but then I don't get offended by much but what a daft fucking thing to say to someone you don't know when your trying to get them to donate to something