You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Title Race

Fulham will definitely be the Sunday. 

Given Arsenal v Chelsea & Spurs or Brighton v Man City need re-arranging, it there is a game each night that week and I wouldn’t surprise me if we’re at Woodison on Thursday 25th April. 

West Ham is before any potential EL Semi Final (for both of us).

If we get past Atalanta, Spurs and Villa will automatically go to the Sunday as well. 

Actually, with Sheff Utd being a Thursday night, it wouldn’t surprise me if we play Thursday / Sunday for the rest of the season. 

IMG_1109.png

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

Fulham will definitely be the Sunday. 

Given Arsenal v Chelsea & Spurs or Brighton v Man City need re-arranging, it there is a game each night that week and I wouldn’t surprise me if we’re at Woodison on Thursday 25th April. 

West Ham is before any potential EL Semi Final (for both of us).

If we get past Atalanta, Spurs and Villa will automatically go to the Sunday as well. 

Actually, with Sheff Utd being a Thursday night, it wouldn’t surprise me if we play Thursday / Sunday for the rest of the season. 

IMG_1109.png

Lad who is always on the  ball for fixture moves says the Derby will the 24th.

53 minutes ago, No2 said:

Lad who is always on the  ball for fixture moves says the Derby will the 24th.

Might be right, probably is. 

Just if Sky / TNT want to show all 3 games that week, it likely makes most sense we go to the Thursday. 

10 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

Saka pulls out of the England squad due to a mysterious injury. I bet the cunt is up and running against City diving all over the place.

Gabriel also has a mysterious injury and pulled out of Brazil.

Don't worry we'll have our injuries during the week....only difference is ours will be real!

We aren't vert bright when it comes to this lark sadly.

1 minute ago, Scott_M said:

It’s official now anyway…

IMG_1144.jpeg

Last game Sunday - in London. First game the following Saturday - in London,  with a midweek thrown in. All away. Cunts.

(Though thankfully, travel wise, Everton is hardly an 'away' fixture)

Fuck TNT are they being given back handers by Abu Dhabi or some shit, there's zero sporting integrity to constantly trying to disadvantage one side. Other sides have had the opportunity to go to 12:30 like Arsenal and United and they've opted for other time slots.

Crucial week:

Abu Dhabi play Saturday / Thursday  / Sunday.

Arsenal play Saturday / Tuesday / Sunday.

We play Sunday / Wednesday / Saturday.

And we cop yet another 1230 game

We really are being disadvantaged at every turn - we need to hope Arsenal are engaged in europe - which is exactly why some of us were shouting for them to stay in last round when some wanted them out..The longer they stay in the more it potentially helps us, and here now is a direct example with it affecting day we play.

6 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Fuck TNT are they being given back handers by Abu Dhabi or some shit, there's zero sporting integrity to constantly trying to disadvantage one side. Other sides have had the opportunity to go to 12:30 like Arsenal and United and they've opted for other time slots.

It's a lot viewing figures. We get more than anyone - even the mancs now. The aim isn't sporting integrity, for BT it's getting as many viewers as they can. 

Just now, Barrington Womble said:

It's a lot viewing figures. We get more than anyone - even the man's now. The aim isn't sporting integrity, for BT it's getting as many viewers as they can. 

Yeah watch the best teams put in their most tepid performances at a time nobody likes.

2 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Given we play in Italy on the Thursday, Fulham has to be a Sunday.

Yeah so why couldn't west ham be sunday to make it fair and same as other two clubs?

Gonna be hard enough going west ham after getting kicked to fuck at the pit in the midweek whilst west ham have a nice rest.

36 minutes ago, an tha said:

Yeah so why couldn't west ham be sunday to make it fair and same as other two clubs?

Gonna be hard enough going west ham after getting kicked to fuck at the pit in the midweek whilst west ham have a nice rest.

I’ve already said it’s shite. I hope the club complained about it but, unless Arsenal can do us a favour, there is nothing can be  done now. 

Just need to suck it up and get on with it . 

3 hours ago, an tha said:

Because we're TNT's pick and their slot is 12.30 on a Saturday. 

8 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Because we're TNT's pick and their slot is 12.30 on a Saturday. 

And yet the moved a Arsenal game to later in the day due to them having an away European game on the Weds. There's no reason this couldn't habe been scheduled later. 3 away games in 6 days is a pisstake