You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Newcastle (H) - Wed 31st Aug 2022 (8:00pm)

Trumo

Watching the 'highlight's.

1.  We were quite lucky

2. Newcastle United players need new boots.  The current ones have no grip and they all keep slipping over.

3. Carvalaho (sp) and Elliot are fucking great. 

4.  Eddie Howe is a cunt.

5.  I'm going to hate NUFC as much as I do MCFC & MUFC very soon. 

6.  Thank fuck for that. Now sign some midfielders you Yankee twats. 

7. Come on you fucking men in red.  Let's be getting a run together now.  

8 hours ago, Razoray said:

Newcastle's are missing 3 players. They are are Guimares, St. Maximin and Callum Wison? They are nowhere near their 3 best players. Botman is fit, Dan Burn was chosen ahead of him. Isak, the £73 goalscorer is better than Wilson. St. Maximin got his 1st goal since January, at the weekend. 

St. Maximin and Guimares are by far their best players. To say anything other is ludicrous.

• Upvote 1

There’s a picture of Elliot and Carvalho doing what appears to be a shooting celebration (it actually looks like they are doing a highwayman celebration) and sick Newcastle fans are trying to score points over the death of Olivia Pratt-Korbell.

EDIT: Everton fans have arrived…

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Pete said:

Watching the 'highlight's.

1.  We were quite lucky

2. Newcastle United players need new boots.  The current ones have no grip and they all keep slipping over.

3. Carvalaho (sp) and Elliot are fucking great. 

4.  Eddie Howe is a cunt.

5.  I'm going to hate NUFC as much as I do MCFC & MUFC very soon. 

6.  Thank fuck for that. Now sign some midfielders you Yankee twats. 

7. Come on you fucking men in red.  Let's be getting a run together now.  

Their thick supporters are already giving it the "we hate these scousers" shite the same way City and Chelsea fans started when they got the money in. Every cunt wants to be our rival, especially fans of these shitty, dirty plastic oil clubs.

2 hours ago, Preston Red said:

She was another monotone gobshite who also approved of the blatant time-wasting with the line "You come to Anfield and you need to slow the game down and silence the crowd" over and over again.

Shows the level of shiteness we see in the studio these days. Same people would have lauded Howe as a tactical genius had the game ended in a draw. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Their thick supporters are already giving it the "we hate these scousers" shite the same way City and Chelsea fans started when they got the money in. Every cunt wants to be our rival, especially fans of these shitty, dirty plastic oil clubs.

It's shit like this that is pushing me closer and closer to the exit door of 'Top Flight' football.  

• Upvote 2

Just watched the last 10 minutes back. Pope takes 30 seconds over a go and there’s a simultaneous substitution after the board goes up, his ‘injury’ lasts another 1 minute 20 seconds. A Newcastle player kicks the ball out when we have a freekick - add another 5 seconds - there’s another 20 seconds taken over a gk when Gomez hit that shot, so easily 2:15 to add on. It takes about 10 seconds for the corner to be taken, and the goal is on 97:05.

Newcastle had a chance to win it on 96 minted by the way. 

Stupid moaning state-sponsored murder apologists.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, gkmacca said:

So much for a 'philosophy' when enough blood money comes your way. When he was at a small club Eddie Howe used to insist on playing the right way. Now he has a chance to do that with much better players, he gets them all collapsing like third division minnows trying for a giant killing in the cup. What an achievement.

Yes I can’t understand that with his ‘nice guy Eddie’ tag. Also he used to have Bournemouth playing nice football.

20 minutes ago, Red74 said:

I fucking despise our fanbase at times. 

E02DFEC4-FFDC-483E-A9BE-AA213C182BC8.jpeg

My mate, who was a huge Simpsons fan at the time once got "mmmm...Berger... 15" on the back of a shirt.  Got hit on by blokes all the time when he wore it & couldn't understand why. 

As for the above, you just know the club shop staff pissed themselves when they were asked to put that on the back of a shirt.