You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Migrants

Bjornebye

On 14/08/2023 at 15:33, Arniepie said:

that marina purkiss did a great tweet the other day.

it was something like..if we stopped migrants coming over tomorrow ,would your utility bills go down? Would your pay go up? Would  your shopping bill go down? Would the NHS be better off?

But thats exactly what the tory cunts are doing..forget all that, some people are coming here in boats.

as an aside, the extent to which the county has lurched to the right is almost seismic.  

F2XfsGSX0AEDt4n.png

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

the cunt was ripping into the nhs the other day aswell.

Sometimes I wonder if these types of cunt the likes of Whale, Andrew Pierce, Hartley-Uglycunt etc genuinely believe what they spout or is it just to keep a grift going but then I remember what vile odious cunts they are. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Sometimes I wonder if these types of cunt the likes of Whale, Andrew Pierce, Hartley-Uglycunt etc genuinely believe what they spout or is it just to keep a grift going but then I remember what vile odious cunts they are. 

it wouldnt surprise me if there was some type of right wing think tank behind it. Sometimes they knock out the same tweet almost word, for word, especially the likes of hartley brewer and pierce. There are a few others who are simply tory mouthpieces (that daft bint sophie whatever her name is).

I think the likes of whale are just hateful ring wing bigots jumping on the bandwagon. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Do you know? I never thought I'd willingly fight in a war, or put my life on the line for anything these days, but if we had a civil war in this country and you put all the s*n and Mail type scum on one side, Tories, Farage, GB news, all these grifters, I'd happily fight for the other side.

To be fair the opposition side would have an average age of about 60 and an average blood type of ragu, it would be a very short war.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 months later...
On 17/08/2023 at 13:08, Arniepie said:

it wouldnt surprise me if there was some type of right wing think tank behind it. Sometimes they knock out the same tweet almost word, for word, especially the likes of hartley brewer and pierce. There are a few others who are simply tory mouthpieces (that daft bint sophie whatever her name is).

I think the likes of whale are just hateful ring wing bigots jumping on the bandwagon. 

There are a few youtube channels,not necessarily on topic but relating to how the Oil,Tobacco and even Town Planning and zoning are designed to 'control the narrative' through advertising and such to deny things like climate change and separate people into their own 'classes' to prevent communities mixing.  One channel is called Climate Change and another is Not Just Bikes. They largely focus on the US and Canada but the method of control is the same.

• Like 1

Mika Essouma, a doctor and published medical researcher from Cameroon, driven to suicide on Braverman's prison hulk.

(Surprisingly humane coverage from the Daily Heil; obviously, I haven't read the comments.)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12858631/bibby-stockholm-asylum-seeker-suicide-named.html#amp_tf=From %1%24s&aoh=17024614420428&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-12858631%2Fbibby-stockholm-asylum-seeker-suicide-named.html

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Mika Essouma, a doctor and published medical researcher from Cameroon, driven to suicide on Braverman's prison hulk.

(Surprisingly humane coverage from the Daily Heil; obviously, I haven't read the comments.)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12858631/bibby-stockholm-asylum-seeker-suicide-named.html#amp_tf=From %1%24s&aoh=17024614420428&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-12858631%2Fbibby-stockholm-asylum-seeker-suicide-named.html

how do we know he is a dr?

why didnt he come through the normal routes?

the twitter racist collective is once again covering themselves in glory.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Arniepie said:

Someone put on twitter that if Mary,Joseph and the baby Jesus turned up in England today,they would be shipped off to Rwanda.

Right wing Tory mentality. It’s no surprise they all seem to beat their wives up. Vermin. 

19 hours ago, Arniepie said:

Someone put on twitter that if Mary,Joseph and the baby Jesus turned up in England today,they would be shipped off to Rwanda.

Some Tory MP was waxing pious in some committee or other and an SNP MP hit the hypocritical shit with that; he had no comeback, because it's spot on.

On 17/08/2023 at 13:08, Arniepie said:

I think this is most likely if we think of the high profile ones like Hopkins etc. Wouldn't be shocked if Russian money was going into their pockets somehow.

• 3 weeks later...