You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

16 minutes ago, Mook said:

That Foden and his Mum don't look like particularly classy individuals but the bloke lamping his Mum is a fucking disgrace. What sort of low life does that? I could maybe understand it if she'd hit him a couple of times first but that's grim that.

She did hit him before he lamped her.  If you’re going to act a cunt and assault someone be prepared to get one back in the face especially when booze is involved.

Just now, Jordy Brouwer said:

This United game is taken a bit of the mustard off this weekend but in fairness I more or less expected it. 

Leeds are as useful as:

* A solar powered torch

* A chocolate fireguard

* Tits on a nun

* A screen door on a submarine

Take your pick. 

A hooker in a gay bar? 

8 minutes ago, J-V said:

She did hit him before he lamped her.  If you’re going to act a cunt and assault someone be prepared to get one back in the face especially when booze is involved.

Looks like she's pushed the boy to me and he's responded with a full blown punch in the face.

She's an idiot for getting involved but his response is total scumbag behaviour. If some fat minger like that pushed me, I would just walk away.

Anyone, not just well known footballers, and their families should be able to go on a night out without getting hassle or grief from knobheads doling out abuse or worse.

If those fellas, and they weren’t kids by the looks of them, are from around here then I hope they’re identified and dealt with, regardless of which club they might support.

You wonder what kind of idiots do things like that and what points they’re hoping to make.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

Vile cunts

The thing that winds me up about this and ive seen it a few times of Twitter now is when people call out this sort of shit and all the scals start calling people grasses.  (I know Twitter is full of cunts so who really cares, but still)

12 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

This United game is taken a bit of the mustard off this weekend but in fairness I more or less expected it. 

Leeds are as useful as:

* A solar powered torch

* A chocolate fireguard

* Tits on a nun

* A screen door on a submarine

Take your pick. 

Let’s hope they are as actually limp on Wednesday.