You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Actors that put you off watching a film

Section_31

I had to google her name, but this lady:

mandalorian-cara-dune-696x442.jpg

Chews the scenery in every scene she's in, every role she's ever played. Her name is Gina Carano, and she used to be a cage fighter, which is the level of acting she brings to her job.

Almost put me off the Mandalorian, which is otherwise excellent. Oh, and apparently she's an anti-mask COVIDiot as well, so that's just a double blow to the idea of watching her in anything.

1 hour ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

I had to google her name, but this lady:

mandalorian-cara-dune-696x442.jpg

Chews the scenery in every scene she's in, every role she's ever played. Her name is Gina Carano, and she used to be a cage fighter, which is the level of acting she brings to her job.

Almost put me off the Mandalorian, which is otherwise excellent. Oh, and apparently she's an anti-mask COVIDiot as well, so that's just a double blow to the idea of watching her in anything.

She's responsible for probably the best gif ever though.

10JGhSyhG8Q50c.gif

I'd let her smash me so hard.. let her! like id have a choice. She could get me in a headlock and rub her knuckles on my head and tell what am I going to do about it anytime and then when I tell her she's a bad actor and maybe she has put on a little too much weight as she chokes me to death I will scream through air starved lungs Michael Hutchinson!... David Carradine!... THIS IS THE WAY!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

On 23/11/2020 at 10:21, Section_31 said:

It's funny when you consider the grief Schwarzenegger used to get for his acting, yet nobody since has been able to carry films on their name alone to the extent he has. The Rock was presumably seen by the industry as the heir apparent, but erm...nah. 

If you take away his one liners, he would have really struggled to be taken seriously in the early stages. Many of the greats have one liners that come to mind. I can't think of a single one liner that Dwayne Johnson has delivered. 

1 minute ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

If you take away his one liners, he would have really struggled to be taken seriously in the early stages. Many of the greats have one liners that come to mind. I can't think of a single one liner that Dwayne Johnson has delivered. 

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

tenor.gif

You have to ask yourself one question... Do I feel lucky. Do you feel lucky, punk? 

If you smell what The Rock is cooking. 

Pulls trigger. 

I smell gunpowder. 

35 minutes ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

If you take away his one liners, he would have really struggled to be taken seriously in the early stages. Many of the greats have one liners that come to mind. I can't think of a-

It doesn't matter what you think!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, skend04 said:

I mean, FFS! Sandra Bullock? You don't deserve to have a TV let alone an opinion. Vlad approved of this so you know it's a load of shite.

This isn't even an amnesty thread so what is going on??

Sandra Bullock is a shit actress and yet Meryl Streep gets slated while Bullock gets defended? This place has gone mad.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, skend04 said:

I mean, FFS! Sandra Bullock? You don't deserve to have a TV let alone an opinion. Vlad approved of this so you know it's a load of shite.

This isn't even an amnesty thread so what is going on??

I can tell you what's not going on. Anything with Nicole Kidman or Sandra Bullock in it.

• Upvote 1