You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Thiago Alcantara

Elite

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

Genuine question, have you ever been right on a transfer ever? Can you find me one post of yours advocating for a signing we're about to make and why you think it will be a good signing. 

All I'm saying 8s your list of world class midfielders must be very long and include three of ours, none of whom Thiago is better than. 

Then again, you're wanking over him cause of football manager games, like you always do.  Pretending you watch every league in the world. 

2 minutes ago, Grinch said:

All I'm saying 8s your list of world class midfielders must be very long and include three of ours, none of whom Thiago is better than. 

Then again, you're wanking over him cause of football manager games, like you always do.  Pretending you watch every league in the world. 

So the answer is no, then. That's what I thought.

Thiago's been around for a long time. He's 29. He's been playing for a while. This Football Manager jibe is tired. Turn on the TV in the past decade and you could have watched Thiago play quite a few times. Would be a first for you, watching football, I imagine. And had you watched, you would have seen there's a handful of midfielders maybe who are as good. 

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

So the answer is no, then. That's what I thought.

Thiago's been around for a long time. He's 29. He's been playing for a while. This Football Manager jibe is tired. Turn on the TV in the past decade and you could have watched Thiago play quite a few times. Would be a first for you, watching football, I imagine. And had you watched, you would have seen there's a handful of midfielders maybe who are as good. 

Yes this world class midfielder has been around for a long time.   Never stamped his mark on either of his clubs and now getting bombed out of Bayern, who"re begging for someone to come in for him. 

Totally world class, best in the world. 

He has been around a long time - that is not necessarily a good thing. I would agree with Grinchie - he is a very good player and will improve us, albeit probably leaving us with one too many in the midifeld (preference would be to swap him for AoC.

It is difficult to consider him truly world class as he is not a regular for his national team, never has been. They have had some world class midfielders during that time. TBH he was not one of the first names on the sheet for Bayern this year either, that is probably why they have decided to let him go.

Class, absolutely. World class, eh....

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Listen you racist little cunt, speak to me like that again and I'll boot your fanny all over the fens 

You couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper pag, plastic. Internet hard man that looks like a fucking hairy teletubby.

1 minute ago, Grinch said:

You couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper pag, plastic. Internet hard man that looks like a fucking hairy teletubby.

Thats fucking outstanding to be fair. 

I'd fucking batter you everywhere you little McCain oven chip racist quilt

5 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Yes this world class midfielder has been around for a long time.   Never stamped his mark on either of his clubs and now getting bombed out of Bayern, who"re begging for someone to come in for him. 

Totally world class, best in the world. 

Haha, "bombed out". Bayern wanted to extend him, but he wants to leave. Rummenigge said this. Not a big facts guy, are you. 

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

Haha, "bombed out". Bayern wanted to extend him, but he wants to leave. Rummenigge said this. Not a big facts guy, are you. 

Rummenigge is saying a lot isn't?  Strange how they're not doing their upmost to keep this world class midfielder or how he utterly failed to become a mainstray for them in his seven years at the club.  Same story at Barca but that was no shame cause they had actual world class midfielders there at the time.

1 minute ago, cloggypop said:

Hairy teletubby made me laugh. 

Haha, me too. I can appreciate shit like that. He isn't a bad lad Grinch he is just a fucking dope. 

Just now, cloggypop said:

Toploader are deffo one of yours. 

Shut up lad, you rock out with your cock out to them. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Rummenigge is saying a lot isn't?  Strange how they're not doing their upmost to keep this world class midfielder or how he utterly failed to become a mainstray for them in his seven years at the club.  Same story at Barca but that was no shame cause they had actual world class midfielders there at the time.

Alright, this is boring. What good is pulling out direct quotes from one of the people who run Bayern Munich when Grinch, some cunt on TLW, has his detective hat on and can just refute it. Brilliant. 

Hey, maybe you'll be right about a player this time for once. 

6 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Alright, this is boring. What good is pulling out direct quotes from one of the people who run Bayern Munich when Grinch, some cunt on TLW has his detective hat on and can just refute it. Brilliant. 

Hey, maybe you'll be right about a player this time for once. 

Asking Grinch about footballers is like asking Mr Kipling about horse racing.