You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crime and Punishment

We'll be reading about attacks on their family members before long. Whether personal assaults, vandalism to their property or social media bullying by right wing media readers and fucktards. They'd have been named in under 2 years anyway when they reach 18. Pointless exercise, naming them today.

Reckon they'll get 30 years each given the premeditation and the fact they had a list of targets. They're children and it's fucking sad but the little shits deserve every minute of 30 years. I just hope Brianna's parents can eventually find some peace. 

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

The new CCTV image they’ve released of the corrosive attack suspect is fairly fucked up. The right side of his face is a right mess. 

That’s the risk you take when you’re a bad alkali chucking biff. 

IMG_3713.jpeg

Pro beaner without a doubt. 

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

They look exactly how I'd imagined.

Mate of mine has been covering this since word go and I think the lad is elective mute.

The man's tongue didn't come through customs.

The lad looks 26 not 16. Also looks like he works at CEX, surviving on energy drinks and rustlers burgers. 
Pair of ghouls.

1 hour ago, Geoff Woade said:

The lad looks 26 not 16. Also looks like he works at CEX, surviving on energy drinks and rustlers burgers. 
Pair of ghouls.

Closest he's gotten to having CEX then.

By the sounds of the post-trial expert reports on Scarlett Jenkinson, she was on her way to becoming a budding Aileen Wuornos. Still expressing a desire to kill and unable to feel empathy. 

It would have been bad enough if just one kid was that sick and twisted but for two to be able to commit such a horror is genuinely terrifying. 3 families completely destroyed.

Hopefully her parents can get some sort of solace now.  

That's a lot lower than I thought. Given their ages, rehabilitation is likely to be achieved far more successfully than in older adults. I'd fully expect them to be at least on day release once their minimum terms hace been served. They'll still have full lives to lead and likely given life anonymity. That ain't going to go down well with Brianna's family. It wouldn't with me either if I was in their position. 

Pair of little twats.

Ruined many lives including their own, all for what? A sense of power from picking on somebody different and an easy target.

Karma will pay those pairs of cunts tenfold in prison.

• Upvote 2

On 22/12/2023 at 23:06, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

The victims mum has already pleaded for members of the public to not harass the killer’s families. Today, the trial judge has echoed that sentiment, stating that anybody who threatens or targets the killer’s families is likely to be prosecuted. 

It seems that there’s a degree of foresight that the families of the killers may be targeted. With that in mind, it seems a bit irresponsible to name the killers. Particularly when they could just name them in a couple of years, when the pitchfork mob will have moved on to something else. 

For the record, my concern is for the safety of the innocent families which, for me, outweighs the need for random people on the internet to know the killers identities. I couldn’t care less if the murderous horrors had their throats slit tomorrow. But, all measures should be put in place to protect the families. 

Particularly if the minimum term turns out to be shorter than some people are expecting. Which I think it could be. Their age reduces the minimum term starting point to 12 years. Premeditation and use of a knife will be aggravating factors. But, will the judge conclude that it was a hate crime, particularly when it appears they just wanted to kill somebody, the easiest kill and weren’t particularly arsed about who they killed or why they killed them? If there’s no hate crime link made by the judge, I’d guess that the minimum term could be around 18-22 years. 

Told y’all. 

What do I win? We should have a TLW minimumtermpool competition. 

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

The purpose of the criminal justice system is not just to punish but to rehabilitate if possible.

In an idealistic world yes but there's simply no resources to rehabilitate. Prison is a punishment and a deterrent. 

5 minutes ago, Elite said:

In an idealistic world yes but there's simply no resources to rehabilitate. Prison is a punishment and a deterrent. 

The loss of liberty is the punishment. However YOIs and Prisons have rehabilitation programs. The Youth Offending Team and Probation Service will lay out what they are. 

The Judge is clearly concerned about the girl. She specifically made a point of telling her that the report would be held on her file for the Parole Board - 22 years away!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

The loss of liberty is the punishment. However YOIs and Prisons have rehabilitation programs. The Youth Offending Team and Probation Service will lay out what they are. 

The Judge is clearly concerned about the girl. She specifically made a point of telling her that the report would be held on her file for the Parole Board - 22 years away!

She's obviously a psycho.

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

She's obviously a psycho.

Definitely sounds like she’d have killed again had she gotten away with this. Sounds  awful, but in some ways catching her when she’s killed  in such an unsophisticated fashion has probably spared others.

All serial killers in history have been psychopaths, there's never been a famous one who hasn't - psychopathy isn't a mental illness or the product of upbringing, their brains a just different. Some of them excel in high stakes industries like banking where they name of the game is to step over other people, others in the SAS where they don't lose any sleep over killing. Given the opportunity though they go down this route. I imagine explaining to one that killing is wrong is like trying to explain it to the Terminator. To his dying day, Ian Brady was described as glib and largely of the belief that he'd done nothing wrong. I'm not sure rehabilitation works with most - they're human XL Bullies and must be treated accordingly. 

• Upvote 2