You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crime and Punishment

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

All serial killers in history have been psychopaths, there's never been a famous one who hasn't - psychopathy isn't a mental illness or the product of upbringing, their brains a just different. Some of them excel in high stakes industries like banking where they name of the game is to step over other people, others in the SAS where they don't lose any sleep over killing. Given the opportunity though they go down this route. I imagine explaining to one that killing is wrong is like trying to explain it to the Terminator. To his dying day, Ian Brady was described as glib and largely of the belief that he'd done nothing wrong. I'm not sure rehabilitation works with most - they're human XL Bullies and must be treated accordingly. 

I'm not stroking a serial killer.

The lad definitely looks like an Eddie 

The forum psychologists are on this before the beefed up shocker stories even hit the presses I see. 

I respect anybody's reasoned opinion but we know nothing and we should know better than most to take everything that's reported or what's "apparently" happened or been said with a large pinch of salt. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

can you rehabilitaite twisted evil cunts like that?

It happens regularly. Mainly because the phrase "twisted and evil" is hyperbole and not an actual state of mind. They're damaged. They deserve every second and more of their sentences. And they also deserve rehabilitation by actual psychologists who don't belive that their patients are "twisted and evil". 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

The forum psychologists are on this before the beefed up shocker stories even hit the presses I see. 

I respect anybody's reasoned opinion but we know nothing and we should know better than most to take everything that's reported or what's "apparently" happened or been said with a large pinch of salt. 

What we do know is that they stabbed a young girl to death in a premeditated attack. That’s kind of enough for me to deduce that they are in-fact, twisted, evil psychopaths. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

What we do know is that they stabbed a young girl to death in a premeditated attack. That’s kind of enough for me to deduce that they are in-fact, twisted, evil psychopaths. 

Take a proven fatal stabbing with a 'pinch of salt' mate.

• Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hyperbole mate. They're damaged and they're a pair of nasty fuckers, granted. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

@Elite you really are one weird obsessed prick. 

Obsessed with a an obese, rep begging pillock like you.

"Oh I got a new job, please rep me." In a match thread of all places!

I'm not arguing with you anymore anyway, go and eat a sausage roll (multi-pack).

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Elite said:

Obsessed with a an obese, rep begging pillock like you.

"Oh I got a new job, please rep me." In a match thread of all places!

I'm not arguing with you anymore anyway, go and eat a sausage roll (multi-pack).

"Rep begging" Hahahaha, from the prick who went crying to the MF because I negged your bullshit. Yes. You're obsessed. Prick. 

• Downvote 1

Anyway back to the case. 

We don't know what's happening with the other kid who killed Bulger, unlike the other twat it appears he's getting his head down and may well be rehabilitated. So be it. They're clearly damaged or at the very least the girl is and the boy was easily influenced. It's still terribly worrying that not one but two kids could collude and carry out something like this and they are absolutely better off the streets. I think the charges were lenient. If they both come out on Tim they will be younger than I am now and that doesn't sit right. Kids or not. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Anyway back to the case. 

We don't know what's happening with the other kid who killed Bulger, unlike the other twat it appears he's getting his head down and may well be rehabilitated. So be it. They're clearly damaged or at the very least the girl is and the boy was easily influenced. It's still terribly worrying that not one but two kids could collude and carry out something like this and they are absolutely better off the streets. I think the charges were lenient. If they both come out on Tim they will be younger than I am now and that doesn't sit right. Kids or not. 

It doesn't with me either tbh. That's why I thought 30 years. I wouldn't be surprised to see an appeal on the sentences. 

• Downvote 1

Maybe I'm a cunt but some crimes dont deserve rehabilitation and release. If its even possible. 

The stuff I've heard from some of the immigration campaigners that that cu t involved in the chemical attack couldn't be deported because he was in danger if sent home after being done for a sex crime a few years back are fucking laughable. I've never has any issue people coming here to better their lives and fit into society etc. But if you commit certain crimes when you move here you should be on the first plane back and you have forfeited any rights to claim about persecution back home once you've persecuted someone here. 

4 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

It happens regularly. Mainly because the phrase "twisted and evil" is hyperbole and not an actual state of mind. They're damaged. They deserve every second and more of their sentences. And they also deserve rehabilitation by actual psychologists who don't belive that their patients are "twisted and evil". 

If you  take enjoyment from killing an innocent person,you are an evil cunt.

I know horrible things happen evert day,but I don't mind admitting on here,that this one really got to me.

I don't know if it was imagining what she went through or reading what those 2 evil cunts talked about,but it proper affected me.

I'd like to think I was genuinely quite liberal but I Hope there are razer blades put in their meals,for the next 20 years.

26 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Front page of the telegraph 

Screenshot_20240202_234559_Samsung Internet.jpg

Shameless. It should be a picture of the dead girl. Shifting papers by flogging a murderers background. I fucking hate this world 

45 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Shameless. It should be a picture of the dead girl. Shifting papers by flogging a murderers background. I fucking hate this world 

Absolutely sickening 

Are they trying to glorify her?