You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

I saw this breakdown earlier. They’ve ordered enough of the Pfizer vaccine for 20m people, so by maths it doesn’t cover all within the phase 1 group (just over 30m people). 

As for under 50’s, the only chance they will get a vaccine will be if the cheaper Oxford AstraZeneca one gets approval.

36F3149A-6B99-4446-98B9-E2733D22E6DD.jpeg

Which will be why they've bought a bunch of moderna vaccines..some of that number above, I'm assuming plenty won't want the vaccine. Throw in the moderna ones to mop up the over 50s at the bottom there (remember we don't get that until April I think). Everyone else gets the Oxford one if it works and fuck all if it doesn't. 

4 hours ago, Mathewbet1 said:

or the beebing microchip, with bill gates controlling your brain, making you sign up for x box premium.

In that case I must have already had it

10 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Does anyone under 55 need the vaccine if everyone over that age and under that age with a condition have had it? 

Yes- although it's obviously far less likely to kill, it can still cause some nasty complications in younger people too. 

22 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Remember when we were discussing shielding the vulnerable and just getting on with life?  There’s 13m in the most vulnerable categories. That wouldn’t be difficult would it? 

Yeah, but if we kill a load of them then they’ll be less to shield.

Come on, Rico, you missed a beat here! 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

My missus is 34 and healthy, she's a secretary in a GP's and she's been offered the vaccine.

Good news.  This can help prevent her catching it and passing it on to someone with underlying health issues possibly resulting in taking an important ICU bed at the expense of someone else, and them dying and leaving a family heartbroken.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

My missus is 34 and healthy, she's a secretary in a GP's and she's been offered the vaccine.

At least 2 pricks in her life then. 

Maybe as someone with close contact with GPS it’s best she doesn’t get it and close the surgery for two weeks.  

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

At least 2 pricks in her life then. 

Maybe as someone with close contact with GPS it’s best she doesn’t get it and close the surgery for two weeks.  

You really are an obnoxious cunt.

I was just making a statement of fact, for fucks sakes.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

No you weren’t. Otherwise you wouldn’t have included ‘healthy’ in your post.  Adding that means you were being snide.  

Don't fucking tell me what I was thinking. She's healthy, she has no underlying conditions. You're either a disingenuous twat, or you're really fucking stupid.