You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Snooker

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, Creator Supreme said:

He was in the shit earlier on, good comeback. Didn't Ronnie bollocks a 147 up the other day too?

I think a few have so far. Standard by and large has been good. Lisowski is 2 ahead against Robertson, looking forward to seeing how that plays out tomorrow night because the winner likely plays Higgins in the QF who only needs 2 frames as he's 11:5 up. 

On 20/04/2022 at 16:21, Bjornebye said:

The worlds are in full swing. Parrot and Davies just talking about Matthew Stevens as one of the best never to win the Worlds. 

Top 5 for me:

5. Maguire

4. Wilson

3. Hunter

2. Stevens

1. White 

Maguire really should have won more titles. Just one triple crown title doesn't reflect his talent.

3 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Maguire really should have won more titles. Just one triple crown title doesn't reflect his talent.

He's got Ronnie next. 

Agreed though, I think he's had some challenges. Since him, Higgins and McGill have got that unit in Glasgow, Maguire has upped his game. Not enough yet but he's got a few more titles in him. 

11 hours ago, Remmie said:

Yeah I always rated Maguire, bet on him as an outsider a number of times for the WC and never got close. 

McGill always seems to raise his game for the Crucible.

He needs a miracle against Trump later. 

Player of the season out. Hopefully Higgins can put Lisowski to bed in the QF. 

Ronnie should walk this against Maguire but I'd like Maguire v Higgins in the semi finals. A Higgins v Williams final would be perfect.