Quantcast
The Best A Man Can Be - Page 7 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Lario

The Best A Man Can Be

I'm convinced Brits are so warped by your hysterical media that you all conflate the appearance of a thing with the thing itself. Looking like you're virtue signalling is more important than having virtue etc.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Hades said:

I'm convinced Brits are so warped by your hysterical media that you all conflate the appearance of a thing with the thing itself. Looking like you're virtue signalling is more important than having virtue etc.

Go away, you pitiful rape apologist. 

• Downvote 1

To think Hades gave me shit once, calling me 'the forum's resident bigot', for bemoaning the fact Football Focus had female footballers giving punditry on male football. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Hades said:

And you're convinced of this, because..?

43 minutes ago, moof said:

Go away, you pitiful rape apologist. 

A lie. The usual mode of operation from yourself and that other hysterical fanny NV.

37 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

To think Hades gave me shit once, calling me 'the forum's resident bigot', for bemoaning the fact Football Focus had female footballers giving punditry on male football. 

Yeah I'm sorry about that. I was in the grip of ideological groupthink, as moof seems to be suffering from now.

• Downvote 1

Just now, Tony Moanero said:

Has anyone ever just sat there and shat their pants, just for the sheer enjoyment of it?

I haven't, Tony. But I do have a cold and my nose is so blocked that in a great effort to blow it I did just piss myself.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jairzinho said:

I haven't, Tony. But I do have a cold and my nose is so blocked that in a great effort to blow it I did just piss myself.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how enjoyable was it, mate?

Just now, Tony Moanero said:

On a scale of 1 to 10, how enjoyable was it, mate?

I'd say a solid 7/10 for the initial feeling. Then of course I realised that I had just pissed myself and had to change my kecks. This part, I regret to inform you, was like little more than a 3/10. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Has anyone ever sat there and shat their pants, just for the sheer enjoyment of it?

No. But i’m sure the merits of it, or lack of merits will be discussed fully.

Sides will be taken, knives sharpened and to hell with the consequences.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Has anyone ever sat there and shat their pants, just for the sheer enjoyment of it?

I followed through while I was reading the forum once. It was a Saturday morning and I was in my dressing gown, but I sat in it for a while because I was too busy on here. 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

No. But i’m sure the merits of it, or lack of merits will be discussed fully.

Sides will be taken, knives sharpened and to hell with the consequences.

Appreciate the feedback but reckon I’ll give it a miss, to be honest. I don’t need to poo at the moment but am thinking of nipping out, finding some dog shit and shoving it down my boxies, as a kind of trial run.

The sad thing about this SJW rhetoric is how it's become normalised. It's seemingly okay to walk up to a man - you don't know - as he engages in the action of trying to speak to a woman - you don't know - in the street, and forcibly stop him from doing so. The reason for this is because you - as the SJW - can somehow telepathically know exactly what the woman wants and needs in that situation, and pick up on intangible, non-verbal queues and alert the man before disaster strikes - and god forbid - a man actually speaks to a woman.

The funny thing about all this is, most women don't want this. Women want men to be men. They don't want some effeminate 'all up in his feelings' man checking everyone else's privilege on their behalf. They admire the qualities that make a man... a man. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Appreciate the feedback but reckon I’ll give it a miss, to be honest. I don’t need to poo at the moment but am thinking of nipping out, finding some dog shit and shoving it down my boxies, as a kind of trial run.

Better safe than sorry, I certainly wouldn’t poo poo the idea.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Boss said:

The sad thing about this SJW rhetoric is how it's become normalised. It's seemingly okay to walk up to a man - you don't know - as he engages in the action of trying to speak to a woman - you don't know - in the street, and forcibly stop him from doing so. The reason for this is because you - as the SJW - can somehow telepathically know exactly what the woman wants and needs in that situation, and pick up on intangible, non-verbal queues and alert the man before disaster strikes - and god forbid - a man actually speaks to a woman.

The funny thing about all this is, most women don't want this. Women want men to be men. They don't want some effeminate 'all up in his feelings' man checking everyone else's privilege on their behalf. They admire the qualities that make a man... a man. 

“These sjw’s think they know what women want. They don’t! We creepy misogynistic cunts know what they really want!” Fuck outta here

1 hour ago, Hades said:

Yeah I'm sorry about that. I was in the grip of ideological groupthink, as moof seems to be suffering from now.

Go and pull your tiny cock to some Jordan Peterson videos, you bad bell

1 hour ago, Hades said:

A lie. The usual mode of operation from yourself and that other hysterical fanny NV.

People can read what you wrote, you absolute fucking moron