You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 minute ago, Trumo said:

Barcelona are 4-0 up at Levante, with Messi getting yet another hat-trick. Levante's kit is what Barca's should look like, but Nike like to give them designs with hoops and pinstripes. Next year they'll have red and blue checks!

Seen loads of talks that Nike will be doing our kits next year. Pretty worried about that, we'll I don't buy them so not that worried. But most kits are shite 

Like that new Southampton boss

Not got much time with the fans or the tit le Tissier but it's good to see a club going back to what got them success. They made a massive mistake going the LMA route and went back to a progressive coach. Hopefully it works out. Wish more clubs would do it and we see the end of the Fat Sham, Moyes, Bruce etc

7 hours ago, Dr Nowt said:

That new Southampton boss looks like a man who savours his output on the inspection ledge you often get in European toilets.

Got an early feeling he’s going to be a great new character him with some quirky mannerisms.

"Klopp of the Alps" he was referred to as.

20 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Belated congrats to Tranmere last night in the cup, Big tie at Prenton coming up against Spurs.

Would love them to give Kane a good kicking and turn them over. 

Let me down for £80 by fucking up the first game at home so they can fuck off as far as I’m concerned. 

After they beat Spurs. 

A black guy goes into a bakery. While he's waiting to get served he hears a voice say "fuck off back to the jungle, Nigger".
Shocked at this disgusting abuse he has heard he looks down and sees some cakes looking back at him. 

"Excuse me", he says to the girl behind the counter, "did you hear what these things just said?"

"Sorry about that. They're Chelsea buns"

City winning here and going all the way to final is best for us if we are still challenging them come feb/march...as fixtures pile up and there will be a weekend where they don't play a league game and we do.

Although knowing our luck we'll be due to play their opponents in final that weekend.

1 minute ago, an tha said:

City winning here and going all the way to final is best for us if we are still challenging them come feb/march...as fixtures pile up and there will be a weekend where they don't play a league game and we do.

Although knowing our luck we'll be due to play their opponents in final that weekend.

Fuck that , I want Leicester to win