You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sergio Ramos

Hades

This is why I dispute all this “winner” bollocks. If he played anywhere else he’d not get away with it. If Keita was playing last night and went after him he’d have been sent off because that’s the way it works - Ramos shithouses with absolute impunity because he’s safe in the knowledge that he and his club are above the law, and players don’t retaliate not because they’re afraid of him or they’re losers or whatever, but because they have to think about the consequences.

Real and all their cunt players are just bullies who know their dad is so loaded the teachers wouldn’t dare suspend them. They’ve the most resourced team in world football history and they still resorted to crippling an opponent just to make sure, just because they can. It’s sickening, but there’s your reason for 13 European Cups. Not so hard when the hierarchy have a vested interest in your continued success.

Yep. The only way Madrid will ever lose those protections is if there's a Saville / Weinstein / Cosby / Catholic Church level scandal ready to be exposed.

He's a monumental, unimaginable cunt.

Salah stays on the pitch and perhaps we concede 3 and are still in the game.

I desperately hope there is some comprehensive, very public, footballing heartbreak and/or utter humiliation in store for him before he hangs up those cuntful boots.

The cruel, fucked up bastard.

Souness was just as snide and just as clever.

Had we had someone like Souness yesterday he wouldn't have snapped Ramos in retaliation he would've snapped Ronaldo.

See Souness getting Mcmahon sent off in the Derby for examples of how underhand he could be.

See Souness diving in... y'know... all those games where he used to dive.
  • Upvote 1

Where did I say he was? I said Suarez was snide and a winner! 

38AE6B6400000578-3801677-image-a-41_1474

Yes, a snide, chomping, passionate, footballing genius of a winner.

Not a snide, violent, calculating, nasty, malingering cunt of a winner.

I guess it can all come down to which adjective school we went to.

Fucking hell, a Twitter guy called @LFCEgypt has just posted a pic of Ramos with his mother, complete with her name and phone number, Ramos' own phone number and full address, and he's urging people to pay them both a visit!

Fucking hell, Ramos will be needing Salman Rushdie on speed dial, keeping his counsel.

‏عنوان منزل سيرجيو راموس و رقم والدته و رقمه الشخصي ..

34 Bahella Del Carmen

Floor 4 apt 42

07809 Madrid

34637710840+

+34647644445

وامه اسمها باكي جارسيا وصورتها اهه .. لازم كلنا نوجب مع راموس ومع الست والدتة ياجماعه [emoji119] ..

ريتووويييييت [emoji91][emoji119][emoji119] https://t.co/IM7GnaeBBF

I didn’t know SD could write Arabic

• Upvote 1

hahaha fucking hell, you don't think the bites were calculated!! tainted glasses there.... 

No, I don't think they were calculated.

I think Suarez is a red mist weirdo - where I think Ramos is a considered, self-manufactured, bona fide cunt.

Ramos is also a winner.

I'm not asking Liverpool to resort to that shit, I'm asking them to stand up to it.

At the moment we do neither.

Hamman or Mascherano in midfield in their pomp would be a totally different game.

• Upvote 1

The club should publicly call Ramos out on that deliberate assault and his behaviour in the match. This motherfucker needs to be taken out of football.

Hopefully the little cunt stain will be watching his back for a while as no doubt there'll be a fair few nutty Egyptians who will be out for blood.