You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Early Cheltenham 2018 thread

Winston Wolf

Treble - Un De Sceaux and Laurina tomorrow, Apples Shakira on Friday.

Like the two principals - Invitation Only and Terrefort in the first tomorrow, and Sam Spinner and Yanworth in the 15:30, so done all four combinations as doubles.

I’ve backed Cue Card (AGAIN) for some stupid reason. It’s like a ex GF you have to keep going back to even though half your football team has hung out of its back doors for the last 6 months.

Gonna Hurt me again,

Also backed Storyteller too. I’ll have a look at an EW Lucky in the morning too

I’ve backed Cue Card (AGAIN) for some stupid reason. It’s like a ex GF you have to keep going back to even though half your football team has hung out of its back doors for the last 6 months.

Gonna Hurt me again,

Also backed Storyteller too. I’ll have a look at an EW Lucky in the morning too

Cue Card looks the biggest threat, even as a 12 year old. At that age you never know when the "oh you're shit now" performance is coming. 

Shattered Love for me today with Walsingham Grange and Itstimeforapint elsewhere , also Actinpieyes has a chance in the last at 33s I reckon.

Loving that name , especially at an event where everyone appears full of Guinness.

Waiting on Mall Dini for a double worth £240 , so with my betting record I would avoid it if I were you.

Second and third. Story of my Cheltenham history.

Somebody tipped up Missed Approach on RAWK. Straight from the owner's mouth, apparently. Good form line with Tiger Roll.

I stupidly ignored it.

TBF Nelly has come from Rawk so you would be entitled to.

Roll on Gold Cup day. Hopefully off out to the pub to eat and drink (tea) for my mates birthday if I feel better. Currently over £60 up after day 3!!