You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transfers summer 2016

Do people really think that LB is a priority?

I'm more concerned with strikers, because we're in for a lottery if Origi gets injured.

We have a wide midfielder sharing the position with Moreno now. Also, there's a video floating around of all the goals we conceded last season, give it a watch and tell me it's not a priority. 

Do people really think that LB is a priority?

I'm more concerned with strikers, because we're in for a lottery if Origi gets injured.

YES .

In my opinion we do not have a left back.... So yes i see that as a massive priority

If we want a striker than grab Gabigol.

Is he really worth all the hype?! I've never seen him play for Santos. Every time I've seen him play for Brasil I don't see what the fuss is about to be honest, granted Brasil collectively have been shit for quite some time now and the one man game they choose to implement when Neymar is playing means no one else really gets a chance to shine.

I'd take Amavi over Hector and both over Moreno so that's how I feel about the Leftback situation.

Rumour was they were holding out for more. Factor in wages and time to use the money and I think it was plain fucking stupid tbh.

Just seen on SSN that we will only entertain offers of 32.5 million. It is plain daft cause we wont play him and the money he will cost in wages would have covered a fair amount of the difference had we just got shut and bit palaces hand off.
  • Upvote 1

I was playing snooker at a club in Cambridge last night and there were some dumb as fuck United fans on the next table. After hearing them discuss at length how many points you get for potting the blue I found out that Lingaard is gonna be player of the season and there's only 10 miles between Anfield and Old Trafford. I had to bite my tongue or I'd have ended up in a cue fight.

CpYEqB9W8AA4v3D.jpg

I shudder to think how much adidas must have been involved in all this. With the reports of videos being done a month or so ago. They are a vile, vile company. I know that goes without saying, with their business model being based on exploiting workers and child labor. But they are so shady in "sporting" matters as well, they are true pioneers of unruly and dubious meddling. Whenever there is news about dodgy deals and shadow accounts in German sport you can bet your house that they are involved.

• Upvote 1

To be honest, I bet Yernited are pleased they ended up massively overpaying for him. For a club that's entirely - and even more so thesedays now the trophies have dried up a little - based on publicity, I bet it's eaten away at their collective ego that they've never held the world transfer record.

No matter what happens with the league this season, the fact they've spent more than anyone else on a single player will make them feel special - I saw a BTL comment by one of their troglodytes on an article about him saying that "no other club than Yernited could pull this off" and it basically sums them up: they're good at spending money because they've lots of it..

hqdefault.jpg

Serious cash to spend on a player, but he will significantly improve their first 11. For me, the biggest risk for that lot next season is the clash of egos after a run of two or three bad results. Pogba is now the world's most expensive player, add that inflated ego to the pile of Zlatan, Mourinho, Rooney, Charlton and Ferguson, particularly when Mourinho was somewhat of a last resort for Ferguson, then it could make for fairly interesting developments. 

Personally I hope they all kill each other. Cunts.

• Upvote 2

Serious cash to spend on a player, but he will significantly improve their first 11. For me, the biggest risk for that lot next season is the clash of egos after a run of two or three bad results. Pogba is now the world's most expensive player, add that inflated ego to the pile of Zlatan, Mourinho, Rooney, Charlton and Ferguson, particularly when Mourinho was somewhat of a last resort for Ferguson, then it could make for fairly interesting developments.

Personally I hope they all kill each other. Cunts.

It will end badly but i think they may win a title or two first. They resemble the wealthy businessman in Vegas who is taking chances that he doesn't need to,all for his own ego and self-importance.if they don't win trophies with that net spend,they could be in trouble.

Kante is for me a better player.