You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

Show me where I said posters argued  "more privatisation is a good thing" you are like numero miss quoting me. I said there are and have been posters who defend the EU push for more privatisation. The link a poster gives on the EU thread is an example. Your post above angry is another example.  You just can't seem to take any debate that's involves criticism of the EU. Your broad and sweeping claim that the EU will not stand in the way of a renationalistion policy is the complete truth. 

If youre interested the bottom section of the link below discusses the EU and privatisation angry,  

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2018/05/corbyn-labour-eu-single-market-economic-policy

So you're saying that there are posters arguing that more privatisation isn't a good thing, but they're defending the EU push for more privatisation? OK. It's an interesting nuance, which I clearly missed and I'm happy to amend my above post; literally nobody on this forum has defended the EU's push for more privatisation. 

Here's a nuance for you to get your head around.  I never said that the EU wouldn't stand in the way of renationalisation; I said it's not banned. National governments (led by the UK) have promoted neoliberalism in the EU, with the result that there are laws which make nationalisation more difficult, but it's far from impossible for any Member State to nationalise its public services. 

11 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Good morning angry. Out of interest do you agree with the privatisation section I  the article?

I agree privatisation of public services is unequivocally a bad thing.

I agree that in recent years the EU has put in place legal mechanisms to promote privatisation.

I don't agree with any suggestion that the EU bans nationalisation.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I agree privatisation of public services is unequivocally a bad thing.

I agree that in recent years the EU has put in place legal mechanisms to promote privatisation.

I don't agree with any suggestion that the EU bans nationalisation.

Exactly what a pro-EU, privatisation defender would say. 

3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

You really are a tiresome little gimp.

And you’re an ignorant cunt who can barely spell his own name, much less put any real thought into the words that you dribble onto the screen. You’re as thick as pig shit and probably smell similar, you sour little cunt. 

8 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

And you’re an ignorant cunt who can barely spell his own name, much less put any real thought into the words that you dribble onto the screen. You’re as thick as pig shit and probably smell similar, you sour little cunt. 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Numero, you are the silly egomaniac fantasist who once pretended (fuck knows why) he was a gypsy. You are a nothing but a silly little child. 

Just now, Gnasher said:

Numero, you are the silly egomaniac fantasist who once pretended (fuck knows why) he was a gypsy. You are a nothing but a silly little child. 

What are you talking about? I never pretended I was a gypsy, you twat. I said I come from gypsy roots, which I do. People having ancestry might come as a shock to you, especially as both branches of yours are likely the same. 

12 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

What are you talking about? I never pretended I was a gypsy, you twat. I said I come from gypsy roots, which I do. People having ancestry might come as a shock to you, especially as both branches of yours are likely the same. 

Your full of shit.