You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

Sugar Ape

Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. Should Corbyn remain as Labour leader?

3 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Who? Who supports more privatisation? 

Once again you've got my words wrong. I didn't  say individuals support "more privatisation" i said they defended the EU on the subject of rail privatisation.

42 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Who defended more privatisation. Fucking hell. Can you stop avoiding the question. 

That's the third time in as many posts you've misquoted me numero. Read my post again  I did not say more privatisation i said the EU policy on promoting more privatisation.

4 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

What have I made up? 

Also, who defended it, you fucking spoon. Just back it up or, for the love of all that is holy, shut the fuck up.

You've quoted me three times when all three were a falsehood you internet gimp. I'm not going to clog up this thread with your shit so fuck off.

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Who 'defended' the 'EU pushing more privatisation'. 

Quite a few people numero, especially in the way of defending the EU policy on the rail neteork. You won't or don't want to believe me so it's pretty pointless. There is post on the EU thread that sort of explains what I meant. The main point was how lopsided the EU debate is on here compared to the country, which it is, but there you go, it's just the way it is.

Anyway it's been a great week so until at least the start of next week I'm going to refrain  from getting into silly spats with people on here.

17 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

A lot easier to believe people when they present evidence.

You expect me to go back through a whole 6 months or so of posts on the EU thread to give out a few names?  There is an example of what I mean on there now if you're so concerned.

3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Quite a few people numero

Yes. You said that. I'm asking who. I'm asking who the 'quite a few people' that 'defended' the 'EU pushing more privatisation' actually are. Because you're right, I don't believe a word that comes out of your mouth. I think what you're doing is basing your entire argument on a completely fabricated fallacy you've invented in your mind. Just like when you said I supported austerity. So, for a final time before you surely become even more of an object of ridicule than you already are, who are these people who have defended the EU pushing more privatisation?

2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Yes. You said that. I'm asking who. I'm asking who the 'quite a few people' that 'defended' the 'EU pushing more privatisation' actually are. Because you're right, I don't believe a word that comes out of your mouth. I think what you're doing is basing your entire argument on a completely fabricated fallacy you've invented in your mind. Just like when you said I supported austerity. So, for a final time before you surely become even more of an object of ridicule than you already are, who are these people who have defended the EU pushing more privatisation?

Look you fucking  gimp I've told you I'm not going to trawl through a whole thread for your benefit  There is an example over on the last page of the  EU thread right now. 

Also do you think I give a fuck about some little cunt like you whose whole  sorry sad little life resolves around this forum? Now fuck off.

Just now, Gnasher said:

Look you fucking  gimp I've told you I'm not going to trawl through a whole thread for your benefit  There is an example over on the last page of the  EU thread right now. 

Also do you think I give a fuck about some little cunt like you whose whole  sorry sad little life resolves around this forum? Now fuck off.

No. 

2 hours ago, Gnasher said:

No there isn't. 

Page 1039 (the latest page) consists mainly of jokes about Mark Francois's cock and examples of how the architects of Brexit are pushing for more privatisation.  There is also a link arguing that the claims that the EU bans nationalisation  (specifically, of rail services) are wrong. Literally nobody on this forum has argued that more privatisation is in any way a good thing.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

No there isn't. 

Page 1039 (the latest page) consists mainly of jokes about Mark Francois's cock and examples of how the architects of Brexit are pushing for more privatisation.  There is also a link arguing that the claims that the EU bans nationalisation  (specifically, of rail services) are wrong. Literally nobody on this forum has argued that more privatisation is in any way a good thing.

6 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

No there isn't. 

Show me where I said posters argued  "more privatisation is a good thing" you are like numero miss quoting me. I said there are and have been posters who defend the EU push for more privatisation. The link a poster gives on the EU thread is an example. Your post above angry is another example.  You just can't seem to take any debate that's involves criticism of the EU. Your broad and sweeping claim that the EU will not stand in the way of a renationalistion policy is the complete truth. 

If youre interested the bottom section of the link below discusses the EU and privatisation angry,  

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2018/05/corbyn-labour-eu-single-market-economic-policy