You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

I've never got the big deal about playing Thursday/Sunday opposed to Wednesday/Saturday, it's the same time frame it's just a stupid excuse that even we've used.

I swear we used to play away in the back end of nowhere on a Thursday after United had played some no hopers on a Tuesday every year for about 5 years.

Maybe.

The minute we start awarding ourselves a handicap when judging how well we're doing versus United, and start with the relative performance gymnastics, we're on the slippery slope to moral victories style Everton behaviour.

We all know how much money they have and all the rest of it, but we directly compare our achievements against theirs or the game is up forever. If they win the Europa League to go with the League Cup, they've had a season we would love to have and everything else is window dressing.

Nailed it.

There are only 2 European trophies left now and winning the lesser of the two gives qualification to the biggest. We were(quite rightly) wanking ourselves silly over an EL final this time last year so I am not going to slag one of our rivals doing the same. A European trophy is a highlight for our club and always should be and it also should for everybody else.

• Upvote 2

Nailed it.

There are only 2 European trophies left now and winning the lesser of the two gives qualification to the biggest. We were(quite rightly) wanking ourselves silly over an EL final this time last year so I am not going to slag one of our rivals doing the same. A European trophy is a highlight for our club and always should be and it also should for everybody else.

I agree. All trophies are worth winning, however it is nice to see their fans celebrating league cups and Europa League progress when a few years ago they would mock other fans about being in it. Thursday nights, channel five, Thursday nights, channel five I think was how the song went. Quite the turnaround.

I agree. All trophies are worth winning, however it is nice to see their fans celebrating league cups and Europa League progress when a few years ago they would mock other fans about being in it. Thursday nights, channel five, Thursday nights, channel five I think was how the song went. Quite the turnaround.

This is nailing it in my opinion.

I couldnt give a fuck what trophies the cunt bastards win. But, the "joy" their cunt fans must feel deep down from celebrating league cups and Europa League which they havent won yet but some take as a given, must stick in the craw of many united fans used to winning the Premier League virtually every year and a couple of CL wins (on penalties no less after the stick they gave us for ours).

• Downvote 1

I haven't read his full comments but I heard a headline on SSN basically saying the kids he's going to have to play tomorrow are shit and aren't good enough for Utd? Those headlines can't be right surely? I don't know why anyone would want to play for that prick, he's been playing a pretty strong lineup the last few weeks then claiming they had no chance of winning these games because of the lineup he's had to play isn't good enough, how does that make the players on the pitch feel? They must be thinking this "little dwarfcunt keeps saying I'm shit, fuck him" last time I looked they had like 9 internationals on the pitch, Carrick and an 18 year old, how's that playing kids?

I haven't read his full comments but I heard a headline on SSN basically saying the kids he's going to have to play tomorrow are shit and aren't good enough for Utd? Those headlines can't be right surely? I don't know why anyone would want to play for that prick, he's been playing a pretty strong lineup the last few weeks then claiming they had no chance of winning these games because of the lineup he's had to play isn't good enough, how does that make the players on the pitch feel? They must be thinking this "little dwarfcunt keeps saying I'm shit, fuck him" last time I looked they had like 9 internationals on the pitch, Carrick and an 18 year old, how's that playing kids?

I don't think he was really saying that - simply that he's irked that they aren't getting special treatment for the EL final by playing on Sat instead of Sun, so he's making a point of 'having' to field a weakened team of kids who aren't yet ready.

But, it's Mourinho all over. Drama Queen from start to finish. Sooner or later players much get fed up of it and just want a boss who is fair and honest with them.

I see shitcunt is whining that Ajax should not be in the Europa League as they entered from the Champions League. But, its ok for this cunt and his club to get into the CL from the EL. He truely is short sighted.

Not in the same season,

You're right about the cunt bit

I don't think he was really saying that - simply that he's irked that they aren't getting special treatment for the EL final by playing on Sat instead of Sun, so he's making a point of 'having' to field a weakened team of kids who aren't yet ready.

But, it's Mourinho all over. Drama Queen from start to finish. Sooner or later players much get fed up of it and just want a boss who is fair and honest with them.

Just ask Chelsea last year!

Nailed it.

And for that reason, I really want these cunts to lose.

If they win, their shithouse trawl through the dregs of European football to get to the final will be forgotten; just as our nights against the Mancs, Dortmund and Villareal are now meaningless because we lost.

And for that reason, I really want these cunts to lose.

If they win, their shithouse trawl through the dregs of European football to get to the final will be forgotten; just as our nights against the Mancs, Dortmund and Villareal are now meaningless because we lost.

Yep. Hard to disagree.

Pretty funny: Bloke called Varela is currently on loan from them at Eintracht Frankfurt. Was supposed to play at the DFB Cup Final on Sat but has now been suspended by Eintracht because he got himself a new tattoo on Monday that got infected now. Apparently he had agreed with their manager to wait until after the final.