You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

hash tag gove is an inadequate cunt.

Don't even know what that hashtag stuff means. Then again teresa may the snooper. I thought Tories believed in small none intrusive governments, these lot would have the state watching you 24/7.

They aren't really conservatives. It's why someone like Peter Hitchens fucking hates them.

hash tag gove is an inadequate cunt.

Don't even know what that hashtag stuff means. Then again teresa may the snooper. I thought Tories believed in small none intrusive governments, these lot would have the state watching you 24/7.

The UK has spoken. We'd rather be spied on left right and centre by our own government than be told by Brussels to implement mandatory minimum paid leave.

Guest Pistonbroke

Not that I really care whether he's fallen into the Irish Sea and eaten by sharks, by the way, but where is Farage?

Probably still eating kippers and quaffing Champagne, or hopefully one of those MEP's strangled the cunt to within an inch of his life and he is currently in a dark cellar shackled to an old style bed spring being electrocuted. 

No they weren't.

The referendum offered that chance. They didn't HAVE to campaign for that chance to exist.

Well they did campaign and they did let people know that you could leave the EU.

The remain camp dissmissed everything the leave side said but people still voted leave.

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

Probably still eating kippers and quaffing Champagne, or hopefully one of those MEP's strangled the cunt to within an inch of his life and he is currently in a dark cellar shackled to an old style bed spring being electrocuted.

Classic Tory celebration.

The conservatives have completely dominated both remain and leave. Cameron intentionally crashed the Remain campaign to defeat, while Rupert's chichiman hijacked the leave campaign from Johnson. Leave won, there is never going to be a Brexit though and therefore Johnson decided to withdraw.

With this drama the conservatives dominated politics across the UK, the establishment is safe.

Just seen Gove doing an interview totally knifing Johnson in the back. "In the last 4 days, I've seen Boris not being up to things, not capable'

What an utter show of cunts the lot of them are. The last 4 days? but you were best buddies throughout the campaign.

Absolutely incredulous.

Then he adds 'my friends have told me my vision for the UK is correct, so reluctantly but firmly concluded I should stand' - what friends Michael, Mr Murdoch? Mr Dacre?

What how this cunt says 'FIRMLY' - like he's not been practising it for days. Surprised he didn't have a PowerPoint presentation behind him.

What a despicable man he is. How could anybody trust him?

I'd have Cameron over him, 100 times over, and that's saying something.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36677028

This thundercunt says Boris didn't rise to the occasion in the last 4 days? - no he didn't. But Gove did a disappearing act with him. It's like Laurel calling Hardy a comedian and himself the straight guy.

Guest Pistonbroke

If Gove actually becomes Prime Minister the bumming administrated will be sharp and hard, ironically, certain areas that voted leave will be the hardest hit whilst London who voted stay is propped up. 

Mate it's an issue that was close to people's hearts and the result shows that if nothing else. It didn't matter what they were told. People didn't change their vote based on boris Johnson.

Everyone knew Cameron would resign if he lost.

Who did they think was going to replace him?

May is the best of a terrible bunch.

Everyone knew Cameron would resign if he lost.

Who did they think was going to replace him?

May is the best of a terrible bunch.

They probably thought Boris would end up PM.

But as Boris did to Cameron, Gove has done to him.

And Labour are no better, they're at it too.

They talk about doing the best for the nation - but few (if any) of them are going to suffer much from the decision either way.

I'm reminded by an interview I heard not too long ago (can't recall who), but they effectively said, by the time you get near the very top in politics, in order to have got their, you've made countless compromises to your integrity already and often justified it to yourself as part of the long game for good intent'. I believe it. Some are maybe worse than others, but all of them have personal ambition getting in the way of altruism.

Night of the long knives? it's decades of it.

FTSE the highest it's been for months! You ever get the idea that this is all just someone else's game?

Carney saying the economy is going to weaken and hinting at interest rate cuts and more QE. Shares rise 

Look at Sterling as see the downside. 

Soros saying on Bloomberg today we could see 20 percent fall in Sterling. Very gloomy 

I'm hearing already from several people I know  that small retail businesses are suffering. Punters concerned and worried about spending.

I beleive we are a slow motion rail crash . Still hoping MPs will block implementation of article 50 if they get a chance,

Utterly fucking mental