You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Little Things That Brighten Your Day

AngryOfTuebrook

• 2 months later...

The fume off the managers in our place that they're not going to be able to park their posh cars in yard at work in a few weeks because they're hiring a big skip.  They'll have to slum it with on street parking like the rest of us for 5 days.  They're livid, asking for money for the Q-Park and everything.

This happened to me for a couple of weeks earlier this year. They gave me an alternative place which turned out to be one of the spaces reserved for pregnant women. I parked on the street instead

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
Guest Pistonbroke

Finally fucking O2 off, was kind of forced into them as they took over my existing Mobile partner a year or so back. God they are fucking shite. Gone now, never to be revisited. 

The Mrs wasn't feeling so well last night so i packed her off to bed early with a hot water bottle, so the kids washed the dishes without having to be asked. 

Before anyone asks, i was out walking the dog. It was just the fact that they did it off their own backs without any cajoling. Lovely little gesture. 

• Upvote 2

One of the lads I played cricket withwas always a bit of shit dad, ignored his kids and would rather get pissed than talk to them. I always got on with his middle daughter from when she was about 9(not like that you cunts) and got her into reading and shared books with her. Anyway, I’ve just got an invite to her wedding. He’s not going.

• Upvote 3

He sounds a bit of a cunt

Any parent who ignores their kids is a cunt. I've never met my father in law because he's a cunt. My kids will never meet him if he ever decided to get in touch, but his form suggests I won't ever have to make that decision for him.
  • Upvote 1

One of the lads I played cricket withwas always a bit of shit dad, ignored his kids and would rather get pissed than talk to them. I always got on with his middle daughter from when she was about 9(not like that you cunts) and got her into reading and shared books with her. Anyway, I’ve just got an invite to her wedding. He’s not going.

Bit of a challenge to make you the cunt in that story.

Er...

What was the book you shared - Mein Kampf?

• Upvote 2