You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Winter coats and jackets

Mike D

I tend to buy stuff that will last.  Shoes in particular.  Don't scrimp on shoes.  

That's what I tell my son, and do myself.   There's one thing in the world we agree with, who'd have thunk.  A resole on good pair of shoes costs way less than a new pair of bad shoes every six months, and they just look good.  And the girls see the difference, not that it matters to me these days.  To my son, it does.

Sometimes I get the impression Major Tom has, quite literally, only just landed on Earth. It's some Jeff Bridges Starman style shit.

Sometimes i think Tony's full stop posts are actually huge chunk's of dialogue banging the whole world to rights, deleted out of frustration.

Last time I was in Liverpool there were loads of people wearing shorts with a coat. Odd look.

People? You mean men?

It was freezing here last weekend and one of my daughter's male friends turned up in grey shorts and Converses and his little corned beef legs.

I was out this morning and was just thinking women seem to get it right, big coat, scarf and boots. Easy

You lot seem to have lost your way when it comes to dressing for winter.

People? You mean men?

It was freezing here last weekend and one of my daughter's male friends turned up in grey shorts and Converses and his little corned beef legs.

I was out this morning and was just thinking women seem to get it right, big coat, scarf and boots. Easy

They were all young males. In shorts and a coat. Not a jacket, a coat.

People? You mean men?

The-Graduate-5111_9.jpg

• Upvote 1

My missus does most of my clothes shopping so I'm not fully aware of pricing etc. these days but £300 seems pretty reasonable for a good coat.

Your Mrs buys your clothes moof? You don't have a joint email address do you?

"Hi, can't wait to see you at the party."

Janetandjeff@gmail.com

* shudder