You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Emre Can

WhiskeyJar

That gobshite Grizz Khan on twitter put up a picture yesterday of which he claimed was his mate FaceTiming Can and said that Can told him that he will be fit for the final were we to make it and that he asked him whether he’s staying or not and he basically avoided the question. I don’t for a second believe him because he tends to chat quite a bit of shit, just in time for the World Cup it seems!

I mean, I still want Rabiot or Jorginho, but if we go into next season with a first-choice midfield of Can, Keita, and Oxlade-Chamberlain with Henderson, Milner, Gini and this Maddison kid from Norwich as backup it's not the end of the world. I would like to see us spend the money we save on a top #6 by resigning Can invested in either a really good CB to partner VVD or a really good versatile attacker though.

I still just have a feeling Emre is the one pushing to leave and he will end up forcing his way out. As long as he moves to the continent he won't have any ill will from me. If the rumours about him moving to one of the Manc clubs are true, though, I don't think any of us would forgive him very quickly.

I hope no one checks Sturridges head before he fucks off

Sturridge's head is possibly the one thing that doesn't break regularly.

I struggle to see any way back for him now.

I'd like to see Can stay though, but if he's determined to go (and nobody knows for sure) then I trust Klopp to replace him with someone who he can polish and bring something extra to the team.

Emre Can is “impressed with the ambition of Liverpool” this season and may now decide to put pen to paper and sign a new contract. [TuttoSport]

If this is true, I'd still let him go. He'll only jump ship later at the first sign of a poor season. If he was head and shoulders above everyone else it would make sense. But he's obviously not.

If this is true, I'd still let him go. He'll only jump ship later at the first sign of a poor season. If he was head and shoulders above everyone else it would make sense. But he's obviously not.

So why let him go now for fuck all. Resign and sell later