You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mignolet

Pureblood

The anger towards him and towards the decision to keep playing him today is absolutely unparalleled as far as previous criticism of him goes.

If he starts he next game I’m going to lose my shit. I actually don’t care what Karius is like if he comes in because at least he won’t be Mignolet.

I'm more angry with the club and Klopp than Mignolet. We knew exactly what he was like and last night was no surprise, He was due another shocker, 

• Upvote 1

I was looking for something like this on youtube earlier and couldn't find it. Who would have thought it would be hiding under the moniker, Simon Mignolet errors.

I was also thinking of a goal he conceded against Man United which he went down on the floor before Rooney had hit the ball.

For all his faults, that one might actually be courtesy of Brad Jones...

His season so far has been OK by Mignolet standards. It's been pretty poor by professional goalkeeper standards.

This.

Its not just his mistakes its how costly they are to the team. Mental fragility is the biggest weakness(technique aside of course) a goalkeeper can have and Mignolet has that in spades. He's an ex Sunderland keeper and thats about his level,lower Prem team/championship keeper.

This.

Its not just his mistakes its how costly they are to the team. Mental fragility is the biggest weakness(technique aside of course) a goalkeeper can have and Mignolet has that in spades. He's an ex Sunderland keeper and thats about his level,lower Prem team/championship keeper.

From his Sunderland days.

• Upvote 1

I never ever thought I would dislike a liverpool player as much as I dislike Mignolet. He is truly terrible. Klopp needs to get him to fuck as soon as. Stick Karius in imeed. He's not that great but he's better than the other useless cunt. Get someone in. There must be boss goalies out there.

• Upvote 2