You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Watched what I think was the pilot episode of Lethal Weapon. Load of old tosh. 0/10

The first episode of Prime Suspect 1973. It was quite good and I much preferred it to the original version, as I can't stand Helen Mirren. I like most things that are set in the 70's. 6.5/10

Watched what I think was the pilot episode of Lethal Weapon. Load of old tosh. 0/10

The first episode of Prime Suspect 1973, which wasn't too bad. I much preferred it to the original version, as I can't stand Helen Mirren and like most thinks that or set in the 70's. 6.5/10

That lethal weapon was fucking horrendous, compounded by the fact Murtagh was about 25.

That lethal weapon was fucking horrendous, compounded by the fact Murtagh was about 25.

They did a similar thing with a rush hour series a few months back, producers really have ran out of ideas haven't they?

Just throwing any old shit at the wall and seeing what sticks.

You've made my mind up for me to fuck it off. I watched the 1st episode and didn't really get it and I fell asleep 10 mins into episode 2.

On a brighter note, the americans is back this week.

Probably my favourite currently in production series in production is The Americans. Better Call Saul and House of Cards are also favourites of mine.

Probably my favourite currently in production series in production is The Americans. Better Call Saul and House of Cards are also favourites of mine.

Yeah, I love those two too. I think BCS is back this month too isn't it? And house of cards is may? Although that may be less appealing now we have a real life lunatic in the white house.

Just watched last weeks Inside No.9, probably one of my favourite shows on terrestrial tv at the moment. They've really captured the whole "Tales of the unexpected' or the short horror story books. Their last serving particularly dark. 

Binge watched 'Hunting Hitler' on the History channel, how the fuck that joke of a channel gets to call itself 'History' I will never know. Anyway, if you ignore the supposition and conjecture and the fact that most of what they're appearing to be really shocked at discovering has been common knowledge for decades, there are a few decent nuggets in there. Of course in true History Channel (American documentary) style it all could have been summed up in one decent hour of TV. Instead they draw it out, make it appear dramatic and show so much of what it coming up and what has been shown, that you have actually watched it about 8 times in the end. Spoiler, they haven't found him and several big name Nazis made it to South America. That they're probably paying most of these so called witnesses decent cash I am sure in no way is making a difference. 

Started watching SS GB and turned it off, utter utter shit. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Legion coming along nicely. 

The next series of "The Last Kingdom" starts soon (16 of this month), looking forward to that.