You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

3 minutes ago, Clem H Fandango said:

we have 3 then it goes 4 then it goes 3 then back to 4 then its 3 again....whilst 2 lanes of traffic keep joining.

I'm on a bike so i'm pretty clued up and aware of whats around me, but by the lord of fuck its a donor lottery out there.

Ah, I see - thanks mate. 

I don’t see much to brag about in myself, but my motorway driving might just be one of my most redeeming features, so hopefully I’m still getting things right and keeping myself and others safe out there.

Take care on the bike mate - plenty of us other motorists making mistakes on the roads out there!

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Why are drive thrus getting narrower and narrower I feel like I need the fucking magic bus from Harry potter these days.

It's a new nanny state health initiative to keep the tubsters out.

Bellend taxi drivers. Not even a bluenose, it’s a firm of Indian fellas. Went to play snooker with my boy last night. We were pretty tanked up but I still battered him, so as per the terms of our agreement he had to pay for the taxi home, should be less than a tenner. 

I just got in the back of the cab, whipped my phone out and thought nothing more of it. A few minutes later I looked out the window and noticed he’d driven a long way round, we were no more than sixty seconds walk away from the boozer but we’d been driven all the way round town. Thinking back this morning, I still can’t see any way of getting from our starting point to where we were without some kind of shenanigans. It’s not possible. 

I’m not one to let these things slide, and I’ve seen this firm have complaints on Facebook about this stuff recently, so I said hang on a minute, how’s it taken us five minutes to get from there to here? Then he said “do you even know where we are?” and that’s when I really saw my arse. Cheeky cunt. I’ve been unsuccessfully driving around this town for a lot longer than this prick. He was clearly thinking because we were pissed and it was dark he could take mad detours and run up the meter. 

Argued the rest of the way back with him pulling over a couple of times as if to kick us out of the cab. I’m fucking furious, feel like going on a killing spree AKA one man and his dog. 

30 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Bellend taxi drivers. Not even a bluenose, it’s a firm of Indian fellas. Went to play snooker with my boy last night. We were pretty tanked up but I still battered him, so as per the terms of our agreement he had to pay for the taxi home, should be less than a tenner. 

I just got in the back of the cab, whipped my phone out and thought nothing more of it. A few minutes later I looked out the window and noticed he’d driven a long way round, we were no more than sixty seconds walk away from the boozer but we’d been driven all the way round town. Thinking back this morning, I still can’t see any way of getting from our starting point to where we were without some kind of shenanigans. It’s not possible. 

I’m not one to let these things slide, and I’ve seen this firm have complaints on Facebook about this stuff recently, so I said hang on a minute, how’s it taken us five minutes to get from there to here? Then he said “do you even know where we are?” and that’s when I really saw my arse. Cheeky cunt. I’ve been unsuccessfully driving around this town for a lot longer than this prick. He was clearly thinking because we were pissed and it was dark he could take mad detours and run up the meter. 

Argued the rest of the way back with him pulling over a couple of times as if to kick us out of the cab. I’m fucking furious, feel like going on a killing spree AKA one man and his dog. 

He’s just posted on CabsNet that some pissed up racist attacked him with a snooker queue for taking a shortcut 

On 10/03/2024 at 10:32, chrisbonnie said:

Ha ha, it was actually a typo. But I'll take tit negging for not proof reading my post 

I'm not sure what a tit negging is but I am prepared to get involved

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

They’re called ‘Managed Motorways’ now. 

I had a motorway awareness course on Thursday to avoid the three points. Load of bollocks. 

How come you got stung with this course?

2 hours ago, Remmie said:

I'm not sure what a tit negging is but I am prepared to get involved

I’m sure SD is involved so don’t jump in too soon. Although Crufts was on at the weekend so he’ll be exhausted. 

In War of the Worlds with Tom Cruise at the end when they get to his ex wife’s parents house in Boston and they just walk out the front door looking like the Brady Bunch as if fuck all’s happened. 

On 11/03/2024 at 20:11, Bobby Hundreds said:

Prize money on day time game shows. Not even worth the trip to London. The prize has rolled up to 350 pounds! Woooooooooo fuck off. 

Tipping point is the prime example. 

I won't lie, I do like watching it. But people win barely 2 grand and they go on like it's going to change their life. It's only 2 grand ffs. You couldn't even get a half decent holiday to Spain for that. 

Another gripe of mine. 

Peel and seal packets of ham/cheese etc.. 

They barely peel, and they certainly don't fucking seal that's for sure. 

Every time I open a pack of ham, you'd swear a silverback did it, fucking useless things

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, chrisbonnie said:

Tipping point is the prime example. 

Another gripe of mine. 

Peel and seal packets of ham/cheese etc.. 

They barely peel, and they certainly don't fucking seal that's for sure. 

Every time I open a pack of ham, you'd swear a silverback did it, fucking useless things

And this is all Ben Shepherd's fault ?

The guy's a monster

5 minutes ago, Clem H Fandango said:

Asda - sell all the fruit and veg under the sun, except radishes which are the easiest salad vegetable to grow ffs.

In that case, why not grow them yourself?

• Upvote 1

People moaning about St Patrick’s day. Especially those crying that people don’t party the same on St George’s day. Nobody is stopping you doing what you want on St George’s day. Paddy’s day is just people going out for a sing and a laugh. Fucking bore off.