You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I've been hearing rumours Ian Ayre has angered Basel by agreeing a fee with them verbally, only for him to go back with a low-ball offer after he thought we were the only club interested in Salah. And now any sort of deal looks in real danger. Anybody else heard about this? Wouldn't surprise me if it's true like...

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I've been hearing rumours Ian Ayre has angered Basel by agreeing a fee with them verbally, only for him to go back with a low-ball offer after he thought we were the only club interested in Salah. And now any sort of deal looks in real danger. Anybody else heard about this? Wouldn't surprise me if it's true like...

Doesn't matter, the rumour is enough for people to rip him.

What was your source?

I can't comprehend why you are talking like this, seeing as Ian fed you, bathed you, clothed you and this is how you repay him? Hearing rumours? You little swamp rat sitting at a tea party discussing rumours with your toy dolls. Do me a favour, two sugars toady!

• Upvote 2

I can't comprehend why you are talking like this, seeing as Ian fed you, bathed you, clothed you and this is how you repay him? Hearing rumours? You little swamp rat sitting at a tea party discussing rumours with your toy dolls. Do me a favour, two sugars toady!

Chill, I have only asked if anybody else has heard about it. Couldn't give a shit if it's true or not really. It's been mentioned on TIA and RAWK. Also heard some lads in the boozer talking about it on Sunday.

What was your source?

It's been mentioned on TIA and some mod on RAWK posted some info about it in the Mohammed Salah thread. Also over-heard some lads talking about it in the boozer on Sunday. I have absolutely no idea if there is any truth in it. Just wondering if anybody else had heard it that's all.

Reliable Fabrizio Romano says we and Napoli are in talks with Rubin Kazan regarding M'Vila, Napoli offer loan deal with buyout clause in the Summer, we want him now and offer more, player prefers Premier League switch (friend with Sakho, same agent etc). Talks with Kazan are not that easy because their owner fired all the high-level executives and manager in December.

Reliable Fabrizio Romano says we and Napoli are in talks with Rubin Kazan regarding M'Vila, Napoli offer loan deal with buyout clause in the Summer, we want him now and offer more, player prefers Premier League switch (friend with Sakho, same agent etc). Talks with Kazan are not that easy because their owner fired all the high-level executives and manager in December.

Wasn't he spotted at a reds game earlier this season, in with the travelling supporters?

Guest Numero Veinticinco

yeah, Sakho invited him and then he was at the dinner with LFC representatives, seems he's our primary target for the DM position

Thoughts on the player, mate?

He's immense, best possible DM to get right now for us, would solve tons of problems in our midfield, great passer and shields the defense brilliantly. I simply adore him to be honest, been banging about him since the beginning of the season and elaborated about his attributes a few times here, would be my number 1 player to buy this window, then fullback, then wide forward/CAM.

He's immense, best possible DM to get right now for us, would solve tons of problems in our midfield, great passer and shields the defense brilliantly. I simply adore him to be honest, been banging about him since the beginning of the season and elaborated about his attributes a few times here, would be my number 1 player to buy this window, then fullback, then wide forward/CAM.

'His [former] manager Antonetti has declared that M'Vila "reads the game like Makélélé, has the presence of Vieira and can pass the ball like Yaya Touré".'

Umm...

No fresh leads with a third of the transfer window gone, is a little unnerving.

Do we have any idea what our transfer budget is?

A container full of Walker's Cheese & Onion Crisps and three containers full of Curly Wurlies. Which is double Everton's transfer budget.

Anyway, as there has been no news from the Transfer Budgie I think we can safely say that nought has happened.