You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Update on the Shield. 

Halfway into season six, and things are hotting up. The quality have gone up and up.

Forest Whitaker was ace, even though he pissed me off immensly. He played that character to perfection. I thought it ended to abrubtly and his exit seemed hasted abit. That particular storyline was having me on the edge of my seat as it took a few twists and turns.

Damn fine show that have just gotten better and better. Hope the last 1½ series keeps it up, series 6 have definetly been no letdown so far.

9.2 grenades / 10 

Me too. Just finished the second. It's very good indeed.

I'm loving it. It's quite similar to Game Of Thrones in some respects, similar type of casting (Same casting with a few of the main characters!) and the CGI is equally as impressive.

Update on the Shield.

Halfway into season six, and things are hotting up. The quality have gone up and up.

Forest Whitaker was ace, even though he pissed me off immensly. He played that character to perfection. I thought it ended to abrubtly and his exit seemed hasted abit. That particular storyline was having me on the edge of my seat as it took a few twists and turns.

Damn fine show that have just gotten better and better. Hope the last 1½ series keeps it up, series 6 have definetly been no letdown so far.

9.2 grenades / 10

Very jealous you’re watching it for the first time.

The Shield never had the depth of The Wire but it was brilliant and even more addictive.

I was starting early shifts with about 30 minutes sleeps for the first 3 series.

• Upvote 1

I’m halfway in. Remarkable stuff.

Can’t believe I’d never heard about this before.

Got 2 episodes left to watch and am holding off starting to read about the whole affair until finished to avoid spoiling it for myself, but will be doing so for a few days afterwards no doubt.

Can’t believe I’d never heard about this before.

Got 2 episodes left to watch and am holding off starting to read about the whole affair until finished to avoid spoiling it for myself, but will be doing so for a few days afterwards no doubt.

Yes, mate - I hadn’t heard a thing about it before, bar someone posting a three second clip of Sheela (spl?) saying ‘tough titties’ in response to something a few years back.

The depth of archival footage is astonishing.

Update on the Shield. 

9.2 grenades / 10

The last few episodes are class

I started watching Dark Angel yesterday morning. Think it’s from around 2002 and I’ve never heard of it, but it has a very nubile Jessica Alba in the lead role, as a geneticist valley modified girl who was part of a us government project before she and several others escaped.

Fast forward some years, and Seattle (and i assume the rest of America) has gone to rat shit.

It’s enjoyable rubbish. Just the sort of thing you can watch with a hangover (which is handy right now) and lose a few hours to.

Just started watch ‘bare knuckle fight club’ on Netflix. About some scouser attempting to promote bare knuckle fighting into big arenas. Shaun smith is his name, what a fucking prick, sort of stuff that gives scousers a made name. Only watched about 20 minutes and don’t think I can carry on. The man is an absolute fucking bell end. One of Liverpool’s biggest enforcers he said, giving it all the hard man talk. Top top top Cunt. 1/10

That bare knuckle stuff seems to be getting big. Keep seeing bits about it inline. Though they appear to have hand wraps like thai fight so mot exactly bare knuckle.

A few ex UFC fighters been over doing it

Just started watch ‘bare knuckle fight club’ on Netflix. About some scouser attempting to promote bare knuckle fighting into big arenas. Shaun smith is his name, what a fucking prick, sort of stuff that gives scousers a made name. Only watched about 20 minutes and don’t think I can carry on. The man is an absolute fucking bell end. One of Liverpool’s biggest enforcers he said, giving it all the hard man talk. Top top top Cunt. 1/10

Just googled the Cunts name. He reckons the makers of Narcos are gonna film a series on his life.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-03-29/paul-hollywood-beats-eggs-i-beat-people-meet-the-bake-off-lookalike-from-channel-4s-bare-knuckle-fight-club/amp/