You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Gordon-Levitt, Fassbender and Gosling.

Sugar Ape

Best young(ish) actor out there  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Best young(ish) actor out there

I have decided these are the 3 best young(ish) actors out there. If you disagree with me you are a massive gay. Certainly the best 35 and under ( Fassbender just makes it. )

What do you reckon? Who is the best? Fuck it I'll put an 'other' option in the poll for you quegs who don't agree with me. 35 or under.

On another note reading something about DiCaprio before, 37 years old, outstanding body of work behind him for someone so young.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, they're all good looking fellas and you've used the word gay in your intro. Something you want to tell us here?

I hadn't even noticed they were good looking. I don't look at men in that way. But if I did, then Gosling is deffo the best looking of the three. It's something about the way his eyes sparkle.

Sorry, what was the question again?

Edit : Hardy isn't in the same league, in my opinion. Good actor though.

I'd just about say Gordon-Levitt, his performance in Mysterious Skin is superb.

Gosling is good and super cool, but I wonder if he might be a bit one dimensional. Drive, whilst I loved it, is a bit of a style over substance film, and all he really does in it was stand around looking cool and handsome. He can definitely act though, excellent in 'Blue Valentine' and 'Lars and the Real Girl'.

Haven't seen enough of Fassbender to comment.

I hadn't even noticed they were good looking. I don't look at men in that way. But if I did, then Gosling is deffo the best looking of the three. It's something about the way his eyes sparkle.

Sorry, what was the question again?

Edit : Hardy isn't in the same league, in my opinion. Good actor though.

Id put him in there for Bronson alone.

None of them strike me as outstanding actors to be honest, good like, and I like their films, but I don't think they're producing any groundbreaking shit.

By the age of 25, Gosling had made The Believer, The Slaughter Rule, and Half Nelson. Very diverse and very impressive performances already. Not to mention the more famous performances since.

Gosling is the answer...

Freudian analysis:

I have decided these are the 3 best young(ish) actors out there. If you disagree with me you are a massive gay. Certainly the best 35 and under ( Fassbender just makes it. )

What do you reckon? Who is the best? Fuck it I'll put an 'other' option in the poll for you quegs who don't agree with me. 35 or under.

On another note reading something about DiCaprio before, 37 years old, outstanding body of work behind him for someone so young.

:ermm: