You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fabio Borini

moof

You are obviously lying. He didn't score a single goal for Chelsea. I'm sure all of the 9 top flight goals he has scored in his career were wonderful finishes.

He scored a fucking truckload in their reserve team. He scored a good few for Swansea too, nice finishes as well. Can't a goal be good unless it's scored in the premiership?

He scored a fucking truckload in their reserve team. He scored a good few for Swansea too, nice finishes as well. Can't a goal be good unless it's scored in the premiership?

Fuck me. You claimed to have seen him score for Chelsea. Are you now saying you've watched him score for Chelsea reserves? I scored some lovely goals playing 5 a side with me mates the other day, yet I'm shit at football. Make of that what you will.

Fuck me. You claimed to have seen him score for Chelsea. Are you now saying you've watched him score for Chelsea reserves? I scored some lovely goals playing 5 a side with me mates the other day, yet I'm shit at football. Make of that what you will.

I never said he scored goals for Chelsea first team, grout. Does reserve football not count? A good goal is a good goal at any level, he scored fucking loads of them. I'm arguing the point that people think he is a shit finisher, he clearly fucking isn't. He's scored some superb goals for Chelsea RESERVES, Swansea and Roma.

You fucking div.

How in the fuck do you get to watch Chelsea reserve games? Oh you probably know Roman Abramovic.

His Chelsea reserve goals are on youtube.

I'm not sure about Borini yet. I like the look of his movement and his workrate.

His shooting, holding up of the ball and creation (when used wide) - I am less convinced about.

But as others have said it is too early to judge. I think I read somewhere that he didn't score last year for Roma and then went on a run. He might just need some confidence or time. He is still young, so let's back him not write him off at this early stage!

Guest ShoePiss

Already injured before meeting up with the national team? That doesn't make any sense. I hope it's not a problem like it was for Agger when he broke his metatarsal.

As much as he has frustrated me so far, I think there is a player in there. He has made some really intelligent runs and his movement on and off the ball has impressed me. He has looked largely poor in possession and his first touch has been disappointing but there are a number of reasons why that could be. He has looked like be is trying too hard for me. Still think its far too early to make a judgement though and as much as he may not be making a massive contribution now, his absence will be a loss to our paper thin squad.

Guest ShoePiss

For me it's not even about the performance or potential of Borini but what we have to come in to replace him. It's an absolute joke that Rodgers had been dealt this hand. Of course there will be the usual fuckheaded cunts quick to say how everyone is over-reacting and this isn't a big deal.

Nothing is is it? Everything can be explained away and minimised with some shite.