You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Don't agree with that at all. Quite happy for BNP supporters to be shitcanned whether they keep a thin legal facade for their hatred and bigotry or not.

Agreed they have no place at our club the issue isnt what party a person votes for that is between them and the ballot box butif you are going to put your support in print the you have to expect the populous backlash and and the shit storm that goes with it

This Club is a family of nations brought together by a common cause and that is there love for Liverpool Football Culb if your political views dont allow you to accept that fact then you have no business being here

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His last tweet was very very revealing

Fuck off FSG!!! And fuck you Paul Tomkins.

Only one person would ever be capable of winding Al up this much..guess this confirms that Rafa must be on the short list

Cant find him on twitter, can someone pm me his handle?

Guest Numero Veinticinco
The BNP are hateful and racist, but they're a legal political party. Shitcanning people because they don't vote for the same party you do is a disgrace, if that article is correct.

1) BNP has been found guilty of several illegal activities.

2) it's not just because he voted BNP.

3) He made racist and Xenophobic remarks. Not just voted BNP.

The big issue here, is the fact that someone has gone to great lengths to drag this up, in order to score points and that has led to the club being associated to this kind of thing.

The fact he wrote for NESN was enough to be associated to the club and if he did say those things then he should pay the price. Once again the club should be more specific in who they associate with too then they / us will not be victims to this sort of thing either.

Maybe this does mean more moderation is needed irrespective of who is saying what.............

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Was gonna say something similar to what Fungus has said up there ^

More importantly -

What in sweet Jebus?

How is that 'scoring an own goal'?

Exactly. I don't agree with you very often, so I might as well take the chance when it arises. Evra actually admitted to verbal abuse towards Suarez and to saying the ref made racist decisions. That's quite obviously consistent.

If you asked the admin to delete all your posts he would do it. Not because you're a "mate", but because he isnt a dick. Dave hasnt got anything to do with this, other than providing a platform for all types of Liverpool fans.

There are wrong'ns everywhere but the issue is that certain sections of our fanbase (by that, a fair amount of people on here) seem to let racist and xenophobic comments slide very fucking readily. You only have to read the thread in which I complained because somebody thought it was funny to wish more Pakistani's died in a plane crash, and I was negged to fuck for 'moaning'. And back when ATK was talking his racist shit, it was habitually ignored. I don't know if its not seen as a big deal, because after all its just some words on the internet. But this is a big site with a large following, so it is a big deal.

The guy who decided to trawl all of this up is a bad dickhead too.

This thread should be deleted but hopefully from now on people won't sweet racist comments under the carpet on here.

Edit: You wont be able to read the thread about the Pakistani plane crash. It got deleted.

Agreed, also it could be a guest or a fan from another club. It probably isn't in my view as it sounds like someone had an axe to grind with ATK.

The fact he wrote for NESN was enough to be associated to the club and if he did say those things then he should pay the price. Once again the club should be more specific in who they associate with too then they / us will not be victims to this sort of thing either.

Maybe this does mean more moderation is needed irrespective of who is saying what.............

How would the owners have even known where to look for this?

'Hey Tom, can I write some articles for the NESN website?'

'Yeah sure but let us check TLW first just to make sure you're not Hitler in disguise'.

That notion is frankly daft. I don't blame the club at all as I don't see how they're supposed to know about something that was said about 5 years ago by a poster called ATK (could be anyone).

If the person who wrote that open letter was si outraged, why didn't they just contact the police privately then?

They are privately held opinions - albeit disgraceful ones in my view - and through the work of some dolt, they have now been associated with LFC.

Dickheads, the both of them.

How are they privately held if he posted them on a public internet forum?

How would the owners have even known where to look for this?

'Hey Tom, can I write some articles for the NESN website?'

'Yeah sure but let us check TLW first just to make sure you're not Hitler in disguise'.

That notion is frankly daft. I don't blame the club at all as I don't see how they're supposed to know about something that was said about 5 years ago by a poster called ATK (could be anyone).

If the person who wrote that open letter was si outraged, why didn't they just contact the police privately then?

The same way Moores and Parry should have checked up on Hicks and Gillet, a little research perhaps?

Interviewed and tested on things specifically related to what could damage the public image of the club maybe....like what other organisations in the public eye do when they recruit or affiliate with people or other organisations.

Edit: Whether you think it is daft or not the fact remains that their recruit method had a gap and this gap has come back to haunt them.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
They are privately held opinions - albeit disgraceful ones in my view - and through the work of some dolt, they have now been associated with LFC.

Dickheads, the both of them.

Privately held opinions? Not quite.

EDIT: Bastard Handy Shandy, in there like a ferret up a drainpipe.

The same way Moores and Parry should have checked up on Hicks and Gillet, a little research perhaps?

Interviewed and tested on things specifically related to what could damage the public image of the club maybe....like what other organisations in the public eye do when they recruit or affiliate with people or other organisations.

Edit: Whether you think it is daft or not the fact remains that their recruit method had a gap and this gap has come back to haunt them.

So they should trawl through years and years of internet forum chatter looking for anything bad that may have been sad by someone whose name has any kind of resemblence to the person in question?

They should actually hire someone to do that?

I'll bow out out at this point because it's just unfathomable what you're saying.

Some of his views are disgusting but I struggle to believe that was the point of this supposed email. Interesting it didnt come out when we still had a manager...anyone would think a huge Rafa supporter was worried about his supposed influence.

I know someone will bring up Rafa fan Tomkins being mentioned but he hardly got any stick.