You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah just write shite anonymously...well not writing shite that could affect you in the real world would help too :)

The problem is 2 fold Atk changed his username on here possibly to match his nesn report name, so clearly linking his posts in here to the nesn reporter and hence fsg, in doing so he should have thought to reign in some of his ideas possibly, due to more public exposure and appearing to be a representative. Fsg for their part should have been well aware of Atks fiery forthright character, and possibly steered clear of involving him in such a public role.

Whoa. He asked for his account to be deleted when he left the forum. At that point he was posting as ATK. There was no sinister motive. A while later he then decided to rejoin as alantkayll. He only left the forum a second time once he was writing for NESN. There was NOTHING sinister in that account being deleted or the posts. It was well before the job offer which came some time after he'd rejoined the forum. No conspiracy here folks.

Whoa. He asked for his account to be deleted when he left the forum. At that point he was posting as ATK. There was no sinister motive. A while later he then decided to rejoin as alantkayll. He only left the forum a second time once he was writing for NESN. There was NOTHING sinister in that account being deleted or the posts. It was well before the job offer which came some time after he'd rejoined the forum. No conspiracy here folks.

So you're saying something happened.

This isnt good for the club or this site at all..

How is it not good for the site?? Dave can do what he wants with posts.Its his site

Whats not good for the site is unpaid members saying something is bad for the site.

If Alan has them views its his business,let him.Personally i dont agree with it but im guessing ATK never would have made that public if he had of known he would be so close to the owners at this stage,writing for their website and what not.

I just give up...the internet is a cunt,i love it but its a horrible turd faced cunt

Guest ShoePiss
And the owners of this site are complicit in removing most of the posts upon request cause he's a mate or whatever, because he got in the ears of the new owners, just another thought.

I explained that situation in the other thread, stop trying to apportion blame to this site. It's a cunt's trick.

He asked for his account to be deleted because he was leaving the site, when that happens all of his posts go with it. Nothing sinister on behalf of tlw, just carrying out a request.

And the owners of this site are complicit in removing most of the posts upon request cause he's a mate or whatever, because he got in the ears of the new owners, just another thought.

If you don't like it here, feel free to fuck off.

How is it not good for the site?? Dave can do what he wants with posts.Its his site

Whats not good for the site is unpaid members saying something is bad for the site.

If Alan has them views its his business,let him.Personally i dont agree with it but im guessing ATK never would have made that public if he had of known he would be so close to the owners at this stage,writing for their website and what not.

I just give up...the internet is a cunt,i love it but its a horrible turd faced cunt

I'm an unpaid member, what is right about an LFC site covering up something which may be bad for the club for the sake of an individual, tell me.

So you're saying something happened.

No. He left the first time because he was sharing information, but people were skeptical of the source. He got sick of it and decided he'd jib the forum, so asked for his account and posts (meaning the ITK info) to be deleted. Nothing sinister in that.

Like most of us, he couldn't stay away, so he came back and used a new username. He was on here for months before he got the gig writing for NESN. We're talking a good 8-12 months between leaving and getting the job. There is zero connection between the two. Once he had the job, he left a second time.

It really is nonsense to suggest the request to remove posts was linked to the job. All of his posts as alantkayll, which was the username he's been using for months before he got the job, are still on the forum.

Guest ShoePiss
I'm an unpaid member, what is right about an LFC site covering up something which may be bad for the club for the sake of an individual, tell me.

So you're a lost cause then. At least 3 times you've ignored the facts and continued with this nonsense.

I think it's disgusting that in order to score points, whoever wrote that letter has helped to drag the club further into the mud, in terms of bad publicity.

Well done to all involved.

You've got to remember that if Alan Kayll hadn't made those posts on here then no one could've pinned anything like this on the club. Nobody forced Alan Kayll to make those comments.

They didn't. Try reading what I've written. You'll learn something.

That isn't what happened, as others have repeatedly told you. Stop being a busy bastard.

His last tweet was very very revealing

Fuck off FSG!!! And fuck you Paul Tomkins.

Only one person would ever be capable of winding Al up this much..guess this confirms that Rafa must be on the short list

The big issue here, is the fact that someone has gone to great lengths to drag this up, in order to score points and that has led to the club being associated to this kind of thing.

The club was associated with that sort of thing. He did hold those views and he was writing on their website. How has come about is because someone wants a piece of him, the truth is though, it could quite easily have been someone with no axe to grind, who just remembers him, and what he's said in the past.