You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats true.

It'd be nice if people spent more time 'denouncing' him though. Most people seem to be more pissed off with the guy who dragged this all up. Whilst hes a dick, theres only one reason theres anything to drag up in the first place.

I think you'll find plenty of people did at the time.

The thing is, these aren't genuine enquiries are they? You don't actually care about what the system is, you're just looking to try and throw shit.

It's irrelevant whether the comments were deleted or not really, given that when someone asks for their account to be deleted a site owner would usually just do that. But then, that wouldn't help in your efforts to tie other people to ATK's comments and try and make this shit stick to Dave, or Mods, or the site.

As the person who was probably the one arguing with ATK when he made the comments, and as someone who actually cares about this sort of shit on its own merits (and not just because it'll cause someone I don't like a hard time) I'm getting a little tired of these games.

No, don't give a fuck about anything else, no other motive, fuck all, not trying to throw anything mate, I just support Liverpool.

I think you'll find plenty of people did at the time.

Sure?

It led to a poster starting a whole thread (admittedly, it was Rashid) to address the issue. Of course, he was jibbed off in it though.

Don't think somebody would do that if he felt plenty of people condemned his views. I don't expect anybody to now, because their mates already being shat on, but back then they should have.

Brilliant. Just brilliant. What self respecting red would publicly state their support for the BNP, especially one "representing" the club. How fucking ridiculous. I know he's got some mates on here but for fuck sake. Nice one ATK.

He wasn't connected to the club in a professional manner when he aired his views public on here though Redder.

Personally when I think of Atk I think of the massive contribution he made towards getting rid of H&G, even making the news over the pond and being a founding member of The Kop Faithful.

That'll wrongly probably be forgotten about with this story coming out though.

I can't wait for the Mail to find some of the pics Alan Sex posted.

Seriously though, this is an unfortunate situation, and something very much on the rise in the modern age. It isn't unheard of for bosses to look at social networking sites to gather info on potential employees, or co-workers to do hatchet jobs on each other. Sometimes shit from years ago can bite you in the arse.

This is a shitty story to take, nobody condones racism, but to think it was a fan, who thought they'd somehow help steer the club by their actions, who dug this up is absolutely fucking galing.

Oh and deleted accounts mean nothing, you have to contact Google with a good reason to get them to clear their cache.

Sure?

It led to a poster starting a whole thread (admittedly, it was Rashid) to address the issue. Of course, he was jibbed off in it though.

Don't think somebody would do that if he felt plenty of people condemned his views. I don't expect anybody to now, because their mates already being shat on, but back then they should have.

Haha! Yeah, they definitely would if they were an attention seeking dick like him. I know for a fact I did, and I know for a fact that Dave Mawer did too. I also know for a fact that I wouldn't wipe my arse with Rashid's views on equality given the times I had to take him to task for his racism, sexism and homophobia.

If there are many forums out there that have people who confront racism as often as the likes of me, Paul or Dave Mawer do/did then I'd be very surprised.

They did challenge it. It's not up for debate. I remember the PMs, you see. They were less than amicable.

I can't wait for the Mail to find some of the pics Alan Sex posted.

Seriously though' date=' this is an unfortunate situation, and something very much on the rise in the modern age. It isn't unheard of for bosses to look at social networking sites to gather info on potential employees, or co-workers to do hatchet jobs on each other. Sometimes shit from years ago can bite you in the arse.

This is a shitty story to take, nobody condones racism, but to think it was a fan, who thought they'd somehow help steer the club by their actions, who dug this up is absolutely fucking galing.

Oh and deleted accounts mean nothing, you have to contact Google with a good reason to get them to clear their cache.[/quote']

I just nearly spat my drink all over the monitor then from laughing at the thought of Mr Sex having some of his art collection for viewing in the mail.

Haha! Yeah, the definitely would if they were an attention seeking dick like him. I know for a fact I did, and I know for a fact that Dave Mawer did too. I also know for a fact that I wouldn't wipe my arse with Rashid's views on equality given the times I had to take him to task for his racism, sexism and homophobia.

If there's are many forums out there that have people who confront racism as often as the likes of me, Paul or Dave Mawer do/did then I'd be very surprised.

They did challenge it. It's not up for debate. I remember the PMs, you see. They were less than amicable.

Im not trying to debate. I was asking if you were sure because I wasn't certain. And yeah, I know Rashid is a nob.

Im glad you did. Im not trying to portray that people didn't. A fair amount did. However, a lot of posters on here did excuse it. They still do. I know for a fact because just last month I took somebody up on a thread that was racist.

As lax as this place is (and thats a good thing) certain things need to be completely not tolerated. No matter who the poster is. I know he had friends on here but hopefully in the future, that will take a back seat.

Anyway, forget this.

He wasn't connected to the club in a professional manner when he aired his views public on here though Redder.

Personally when I think of Atk I think of the massive contribution he made towards getting rid of H&G, even making the news over the pond and being a founding member of The Kop Faithful.

That'll wrongly probably be forgotten about with this story coming out though.

I wasn't aware of that JNP, cheers. Still some daft comments to post though, whether connected to the club or not. I wasn't aware of his comments at the time though I knew of his other activities which are to be commended. I had wondered why he didn't post here any more, now I know why.

End of the day, racism is a majority sport and anyone who wants to kid themselves that it isn't should take a look at the best selling newspapers in this country. It's always there, bubbling under. The cheek of the fucking mail writing that after supporting Le Pen in the French Elections...the fucking balls on them.

I just nearly spat my drink all over the monitor then from laughing at the thought of Mr Sex having some of his art collection for viewing in the mail.

You just know they'd print it in a double page spread with a measly single paragraph deploring it as well. Worthless moralising voyeurs.

Im not trying to debate. I was asking if you were sure because I wasn't certain. And yeah, I know Rashid is a nob.

Im glad you did. Im not trying to portray that people didn't. A fair amount did. However, a lot of posters on here did excuse it. They still do. I know for a fact because just last month I took somebody up on a thread that was racist.

As lax as this place is (and thats a good thing) certain things need to be completely not tolerated. No matter who the poster is. I know he had friends on here but hopefully in the future, that will take a back seat.

Anyway, forget this.

It wasn't and has never been tolerated. As Stu has told you. Moderation might me looser on here than other sites but racism has never been tolerated.

Fuck me. Haven't posted on here for a while, but this is so shocking. Living proof that pretty much none of the seasoned posters on here could ever be in a position to be held accountable for their posts. We've all posted massive amount of bollocks on here, much of which with the sole intentions of arsing about or winding up each other posters. I've never really seen eye to eye with ATK, but goddamn, I can't help but feel sympathy for him tonight. What a sorry, awful last few days this has been.

The Onion had a skit news article about how the Republicans were trawling the country to find someone that didn't have something in their online past that made them completely ineligable for a life in the public eye. Funny, but scarily true.

Fuck me. Haven't posted on here for a while, but this is so shocking. Living proof that pretty much none of the seasoned posters on here could ever be in a position to be held accountable for their posts. We've all posted massive amount of bollocks on here, much of which with the sole intentions of arsing about or winding up each other posters. I've never really seen eye to eye with ATK, but goddamn, I can't help but feel sympathy for him tonight. What a sorry, awful last few days this has been.

Why? A bigoted racist has been exposed for what he is. No one forced him to say that shite. He wasn't a 16 year old schoolboy when he said it.

Honest question - why? Sorry cuz he lost the gig?