You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I think if you like stupid, sheep-fucking accents, heroin, and music that was briefly popular in the mid-90s, then Bristol is indeed the best city in the UK.

A much more eloquent description of that place than mine on the National Anthem thread. Liking Bristol should lead to a MH Act Section

Peep-Show-001.jpg

Section!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A much more eloquent description of that place than mine on the National Anthem thread. Liking Bristol should lead to a MH Act Section

Ha! But now I know you live in Clapham, Bazza, I am not surprised you don't like Bristol.

Not enough Northface sleeveless puffers here for you. And hyphenated surnamed trustafarians. And Tories. And generic stuck up assholes.

Ha! But now I know you live in Clapham, Bazza, I am not surprised you don't like Bristol.

Not enough Northface sleeveless puffers here for you. And hyphenated surnamed trustafarians. And Tories. And generic stuck up assholes.

At least non slack-jawed -yokels call trains "trains", not "the big metal snakes"

Considering John Henry said at the start of the season, the main objective was to get back in the top 4, I dont think it will go well.

I also have a funny feeling the decision has already been made, by things ive seen and heard recently.

BCM Unlike the pretend old skirts with their pathetic bitching on this piss poor thread I am indeed the quintessential shawl wearing, nosy cunt who needs to know what you have seen or heard recently

Reveal all immeeeed please

Anybody who was happy with the Hodgson appointment should be over joyed at the suggestion, the fucking twats.

Also generally the same people who championed the signing of Downing.

Completely different proposition.

If you can't see that then it's you who has the problem.

This is irrespective of whether becomes Liverpool manager or not.

One thing I don't think has been mentioned are the roles that Steve Clarke and Kevin Keane have played this season. Kenny might be required to justify their roles, seeing as Achterburg went - possibly for Pepe's decline.

There might be changes there. I'm not sure what Keane does, and our fluid play evaporated around the time he arrived. Maybe a new coach and Pepe's old GK coach returning might give us a lift.

I heard somebody on the radio this morning mentioning Roberto Martinez as a possible replacement - anyone have any views on this were the position to become available?

Btw, I want Kenny to stay before anybody starts wishing AIDS on

e.

Oh Noooooooooooooooo...We're not Wigan, at least not yet. Kenny could dodge the bullet for now. Although he has often fucked up with tactics and team selection, he could have a valid case about the introduction of several new players and the need for them to settle, a point the owners might take albiet with a grain of salt. Have a feeling they would thus give him one more season but if Kenny won't show substantial progress next season, he should expect the sack. Another consideration for the owners of course is the cost/benefit involved in sacking one manager and bringing in a new one which would put further strain on the books. So I think Kenny is safe for now but he needs to make some tough decisions soon getting rid of his flops and bring in quality players in their place.

I lived in Clapham for 10 years. I've been to Bristol five times.

That ratio is about right

Guest ShoePiss
I lived in Clapham for 10 years. I've been to Bristol five times.

That ratio is about right

Ever have a moment of madness?

...ande we are off....from twitter:

“@Kopite_Chris78: Just been told Dalglish will be gone in 2 weeks - he knew before saturday - wanted to sack him with Commolli only Wembley got in the way”

“@Kopite_Chris78: Same lad told me Torres was off for £50m and had handed in TR. Im just a fella that goes to the match with his son. Not connected in any way”<FORM id=uqrlt4_39 class="live_10150893065483497_131325686911214 commentable_item collapsed_comments autoexpand_mode" method=post action=/ajax/ufi/modify.php rel="async" data-live='{"seq":0}'><INPUT name=charset_test value=€,´,€,´,水,Д,Є type=hidden><INPUT name=fb_dtsg value=AQAfu-MA type=hidden autocomplete="off"><INPUT name=feedback_params value='{"actor":"669614707","target_fbid":"10150893065483497","target_profile_id":"","type_id":"308","assoc_obj_id":"51643768496","source_app_id":"2915120374","extra_story_params":[],"content_timestamp":"1336588992","check_hash":"AQCMqbe3W4ZR52ga","source":"0"}' type=hidden autocomplete="off">

</FORM>

Guest davelfc

“@Kopite_Chris78: Just been told Dalglish will be on holiday in 2 weeks - he booked before saturday - wanted to go with Commoli, only Wembley got in the way”

BCM Unlike the pretend old skirts with their pathetic bitching on this piss poor thread I am indeed the quintessential shawl wearing, nosy cunt who needs to know what you have seen or heard recently

Reveal all immeeeed please

Thought it for a week or 2 to be honest, just little things, that and the defeaning silence from the owners.

Also heard an interview with a fan that radio city played before last nights game, where a fan had met John Henry and Linda in Liverpool, said he had a great chat for 10 minutes about football, he then made a plea for Kenny, to which John Henry listened and then started talking to this fans kids.

To be honest you had to have heard it, just didnt sound good.

I think he already knows, but the class of Kenny he has kept his counsel.

I may be wildly wrong of course, just my impression.

This is obviously a new low.

Are people really so deluded that they think the Martinez that we have been in talks with is the Wigan manager?

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Got no clue who we are talking with, if anyone. The other Martinez is doing not so well with his present employers. The previous employers disregarded him, as well.

Thought it for a week or 2 to be honest, just little things, that and the defeaning silence from the owners.

Also heard an interview with a fan that radio city played before last nights game, where a fan had met John Henry and Linda in Liverpool, said he had a great chat for 10 minutes about football, he then made a plea for Kenny, to which John Henry listened and then started talking to this fans kids.

To be honest you had to have heard it, just didnt sound good.

I think he already knows, but the class of Kenny he has kept his counsel.

I may be wildly wrong of course, just my impression.

Excuse me if i'm not blown away and slightly underwhelmed by these revelations BCM me old mate. I can't take that handbag down the bagwash to the old quilts. They'd fuck me right off.

I reckon Kenny will stay based on the fact we are better than we were under Hodgson. Regardless of where we end up league wise. There have been some excellent performances considering we've carried one or two players in most games without getting the results. Things need to improve and he knows that.

No one outstanding to bring in as proved by some of the names mentioned as well as talk of bringing Rafa back.

The king will stay I reckon and rightly so. That said I have never got a prediction right ever. He's doomed.

Frigging unbelievable. We've had a season typical of a team rebuilding, with a new manager. We've won silverware in KK's first full season, played some outstanding football, finished top 8 (at least) and got the jump on the other ageing teams like Man U and Chelsea (all their old dross will be yet another year older next season, and the likes of Terry and Scholes still have to be sent to the knackers yard).

Kenny will say it's been a satisfying season, that we're on course for success over the rest of his term, and then the Owners will rubber stamp him; that rubber stamp will say APPROVED FOR AT LEAST ONE MORE SEASON.

Kenny will say it's been a satisfying season, that we're on course for success over the rest of his term, and then the Owners will rubber stamp him; that rubber stamp will say APPROVED FOR AT LEAST ONE MORE SEASON.

That's about it.