You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

They won the treble.

Imploded the next season.

But i completely forget it was net spent/Purslow or someone elses fault for that.

Are you intentionally trying to derail a thread about possible dodgy Carragher quotes with the same old Benitez shit so the bad men won't say anything nasty about little Jamie?

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He went to Inter, and took a side that was treble winners, to a shadow of it's former self.

3 managers later, maybe its time to accept that the players at Inter are the problem, rather than any of the managers they've had. Maybe they're making the same mistakes as we made, thinking the squad of players they have are actually better than they are just because they get the occasional good result against a big team.

It's nice that a bunch of gold-digging bimbos can communicate with each other about pertinent matters of the day. God forbid they try to learn something about a different culture or even take the opportunity to learn another language...

Surely the onus is on the WAGS who can't speak English to learn the language? Seeing as its them that have moved to England, not the other way round

They won the treble.

But i completely forget it was net spent/Purslow or someone elses fault for that.

Sorry I snapped, I shouldn't have said you know fuck all about Liverpool, you know fuck all about football.

Old team not much investment, their's a reason that they've been overtaken by those teams affected by the Calciopoli scandal. Mourinho did very very well but the gap was closing even while he was there.

They won the treble.

I've never known anyone with a bigger chip on his shoulder about Rafa then you. Did he call around to your school in the early years and bum you?

3 managers later, maybe its time to accept that the players at Inter are the problem, rather than any of the managers they've had. Maybe they're making the same mistakes as we made, thinking the squad of players they have are actually better than they are just because they get the occasional good result against a big team.

I'd say its probably about time to accept Moratti is the problem.

Spend loads of money - Win stuff.

Pull plug on spending - Don't win stuff.

It's nice that a bunch of gold-digging bimbos can communicate with each other about pertinent matters of the day. God forbid they try to learn something about a different culture or even take the opportunity to learn another language...

Pretty much.

Surely the onus is on the WAGS who can't speak English to learn the language? Seeing as its them that have moved to England, not the other way round

I didn't say otherwise. But a cultural opportunity is a cultural opportunity. And, ultimately, I don't give a fuck about a bunch of hangers-on with cunts. They're a complete irrelevance to the club. Or should be regarded as such - even by the players.

I'd say its probably about time to accept Moratti is the problem.

Spend loads of money - Win stuff.

Pull plug on spending - Don't win stuff.

Fair point! He doesn't seem to have learnt any lessons from the many Inter Milan failures or any of their successes. Maybe he'd be better getting in someone who actually knows how to run a football club in there so he doesn't waste more of his money.

All this British-is-best bollocks is a big part of our decline in recent seasons.

Back to basics, 442, need to be more English. Where's it got us? 8th in the league and slipping further that's where.

Do you think Newcastle give a fuck about moving on English players like Barton, Carroll and Nolan and replacing them with Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Tiote, Cisse and Ba?

Ant, you do realise that the whole point of the article is that ditching managers just sets you back. Fanning is saying we need to give Dalglish time.

Then why mention Carragher and his missus who finds it easier to speak her own language?!

It's like talking about the exploits of Djimi Traore then mentioning Sir Tom Finney in the same breath.

Irrelevant, but I suppose it adds fuel to his fucked up fire.