You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Thread 2012

llego

Gerrard adapt, world class players can adapt to any system, he is world class, so no problem.

Adam is suspect for me, who knows but I am well on the fence with him.

Well he may struggle you know. I mean he can only play LB, RB, LM, CM, RM and as a second striker, so he's not very adaptable.

Guest davelfc
BBC Sport - Euro 2012: Portugal's Ronaldo impresses David Moyes

What a fucking genius that bloke is.

And I love the line about scouting.

Nothing gets past Moyesy.

A tactical and scouting genius, no wonder spurs are desperate to get him. What next, has he noticed how good that lad Messi is? (in before the: he isn't playing in the Euros, pedantic bastards)

I suspect he'll get right on to Bill, and before you know it, there'll be the whiff of transfers in the air on County Road with talk of a £10M bid for the greasy twat.

There's another tranch of season tickets sorted. They won't sell themselves you know, you've got to know how to draw them in.

Chelsea have bid for Victor Moses. Looks like they want to buy three attacking players for every available position.

Sturridge and kalou will leave though. I guess their starting 'attacking 4' will be torres, mata, hazard and hulk. That leaves marin, moses, and who else? Lukaku?

Chelsea have bid for Victor Moses. Looks like they want to buy three attacking players for every available position.

Shockingly, and completely out of character, Dave Whelan has taken the unusual step of giving an interview about it, condemning it's low value. Even gave the exact time the bid was received at yesterday!

Poor man must be very perturbed to take that unusual step, and is in no way a ruse to jack the price up and alert other potential bidders.

Guest davelfc

4-5-06.jpg

Dave Whelan, or 'spare head number two' as I will now refer to him, should learn to keep his large mouth shut. The sooner wigan drop out of the premiership the better, we will then hear very little from that man.

4-5-06.jpg

Dave Whelan, or 'spare head number two' as I will now refer to him, should learn to keep his large mouth shut. The sooner wigan drop out of the premiership the better, we will then hear very little from that man.

Sometimes you have to look at the laws of causality and think who gives a smeg I've got Sky Sports News on speed dial.

Bid £15m for adam johnson according to some agent on twitter

would love that me, he's boss

Drifts in and out of games. Though I would be happy with the pace he would give us out wide, I think £15m or whatever we would end up paying could be better spent. We have paid enough English tax lately to last us a few years.

Drifts in and out of games. Though I would be happy with the pace he would give us out wide, I think £15m or whatever we would end up paying could be better spent. We have paid enough English tax lately to last us a few years.

Literally, mancini rarely plays him. he would walk into our starting 11 on ability and him playing more and more games , he will only get better. One of the best english wingers - I'd fucking love him with a liverbird on his chest.

Adam Johnson is one of the most talented wingers in the world let alone the prem and if we could still attract that kind of talent (problems aside) then it's a massive coup.

I've been a massive fan since he was at Boro and he's only got better and is exactly what we need.

The idea of him on one side and Tello on the other ....

Infinitely better than what we have now!

Literally, mancini rarely plays him. he would walk into our starting 11 on ability and him playing more and more games , he will only get better. One of the best english wingers - I'd fucking love him with a liverbird on his chest.

Given the obvious dearth of decent English wingers, he's that by default.

As I said, I'd rather we spent the money elsewhere but, if we're going for a wide man, his pace would be a useful addition

Given the obvious dearth of decent English wingers, he's that by default.

As I said, I'd rather we spent the money elsewhere but, if we're going for a wide man, his pace would be a useful addition

If it's pace you want then Tello is your man.