You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Date thread

Remmie

Oh, and all these pictures of women fishing and golfing....fucking hell men do those things to get away from you.

I wouldn't put pics uo of me shopping, or getting my hair done or cuddling with a bottle of red wine on the setee with a dog.

I do, occasionally, let my Lab up on the couch watching NFL and guzzling beer.

• Upvote 2

Great date tonight. Chatted to a girl on POF, found that while we live 40 minutes apart, we with 5 mins from each other, and she's never been on a first date before, having fallen into relationships with people she knew already, so I asked her out for dinner at a nice pub near our offices.

Great chat over lovely food, thought she was prettier than her pictures, which was a nice surprise.

Ended the date by walking to our cars and decidied the peck on the cheek I offered her should've been a snog, so went in. About 20 minutes later we were still snogging, only now we were pressed up against my car.

We both then drove off to a dark, secluded country lane where we continued where we'd left off and got up to all sorts.

A right spring in my step right now.

Posted Image

• Upvote 5

Got 3 dates sorted now for the weekend, Friday night, Saturday day (coffee) and another one on Saturday night.

One of them is already talking about her job too much though as if it's important to her and shit. She's the coffee.

Feel like I may be taking on too much but it's a numbers game init.

• Upvote 1

Got 3 dates sorted now for the weekend, Friday night, Saturday day (coffee) and another one on Saturday night.

One of them is already talking about her job too much though as if it's important to her and shit. She's the coffee.

Conquer and divide.

Anything less than contracting 3 different strains of bad-aids and you can consider the weekend a failure.

• Upvote 2

http://www.menshealth.com/health/super-gonorrhea

Ryan is 29 and single, an outdoorsy New Englander who earns a comfortable living as a consultant in the health care industry. A respected professional with multiple degrees, he played lacrosse in college and still loves the sport. He works out six days a week and, until his health suddenly deteriorated, hadn’t taken a sick day in three years.

But that run of exceptional health ended one morning in early 2012, when he woke up and noticed a stinging sensation when he peed. A few days later, Ryan was pissing fire.

• Upvote 1

So, my Dad went for lunch with this lass today and sounds like he had a good 'nooner'.

After 1 date he's changed his FB status to in a relationship & telling everybody how happy he is!

I'm glad it's gone well for him but I've called him and advised him not to act premature and not to scare anybody off.

I think it's fallen on deaf ears but I've tried. Hopefully it continues to go well for him and he finds some long term company.

Hardy, hardy ha.

I'm just looking out for him and don't want him to scare anybody off. Reading his FB comments this evening, it's all a bit much / strong.

I tried but he wouldn't listen. I could get my sister to speak to him but I'd rather not speak to that malignant cunt.

• Upvote 4

I may have startled the horses with my talk of double beds  but just the thought of 3 dates in a weekend makes me want to go for a lie down

I may have startled the horses with my talk of double beds  but just the thought of 3 dates in a weekend makes me want to go for a lie down

You saucey mare.

I've just come in from having a few and that's all I've got. I'm a bit fucked to be honest.

• Upvote 2

Do your horses have king sized beds then?

Old people. Talking about sex...

So, my Dad went for lunch with this lass today and sounds like he had a good 'nooner'.

After 1 date he's changed his FB status to in a relationship & telling everybody how happy he is!

I'm glad it's gone well for him but I've called him and advised him not to act premature and not to scare anybody off.

I think it's fallen on deaf ears but I've tried. Hopefully it continues to go well for him and he finds some long term company.

It's ok. She won't be able to read Facebook from where he has her chained up in the cellar.